What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
I really want to see snow. Why do I feel like I might not get to ever see it. :(

Wow.... I am always amazed how how diverse the world is. I wish I could send you some of my snow in the winter. It has only been gone for a few weeks.

Too many thoughts.. The cycle seems to be beginning anew. I cannot let myself fall back into that again. Funny that when I told her, her reaction out of alarm was to harass the guys to speed up getting the treadmill fixed. It does help a little though.
Time to go.

Farmgirl said:
ladyforsaken said:
I really want to see snow. Why do I feel like I might not get to ever see it. :(

Wow.... I am always amazed how how diverse the world is. I wish I could send you some of my snow in the winter. It has only been gone for a few weeks.

That would be awesome. :0

Made it through another day... caved, but was fortunate enough for it not to matter. Hope it's worth it in the end

She asked me who I was today while we were going through the nightly routine, and whether I was a police officer. It would have been funny if it wasn't heartbreaking. It took us twice the amount of time to finish getting her ready for bed, and she asked every step of the way what she should do or where she was. I just finished ironing her clothes and sheets and it feels like there isn't much more that I can hold onto anymore.

I actually miss the days of MSN where you'd have long, fun conversations with someone. I actually hate Facebook chat and everything that has replaced MSN messenger and wish we could have that back.

I either sleep way too much or not enough. I cant seem to be able to reach a balance.

Will I ever be able to feel anything more than inferior. Every aspect of my life I always feel not good enough or my best is not good enough. Now I feel bad for whining again.

Latest posts

Back