What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm bored, vaguely unhappy but not miserable, but can't summon the energy to do anything beside just doing the same old thing, day after day.

Serenia said:
Will I ever be able to feel anything more than inferior. Every aspect of my life I always feel not good enough or my best is not good enough.

I'm not sure if you've seen my posts recently but I have been wrestling with this idea too a lot lately. I've been feeling the same way almost all my life. Though with some introspection, I think I've started figuring out some answers. I think my feelings of being inferior started in school, so therefore, I knew I didn't always feel this way. It was something that I fell into the habit of believing over time.

I'm not totally fixed yet, I'm still trying to shake that old feeling of not being good enough. But when that happens I try to break things down one by one and make a plan for what to do. It also helps me to think about all the things I like about myself and any time someone saw something good in me. Maybe try that the next time you feel low, try reminding yourself of all the things you like about yourself or all the times someone has paid you a compliment. It might make you feel a little better.

There were some things I really liked about that episode of Game Of Thrones and some things that I didn't like at all.

Wish you could see it from my perspective. Even if you don't agree.

And what's wrong with me to totally mix up appointment dates? I never mix them up.

Something just isn't right. Tired of it all..

ladyforsaken said:

And what's wrong with me to totally mix up appointment dates? I never mix them up.

You're seeing red from all them tomatoes :club: I warned you

...that poor woman, he really should put her down [watching tv]...hey isn't that the lady from sesame street...i guess i should get up and wash the dishes...

apparently acdc are playing in manchester next month, just got asked by mu uncle if I wanna go, £80 a ticket, f**k that honeysuckle, ripoff man, now hes like "I'll get them" , he doesn't understand that - if I wont pay the money myself for it, why would I let someone else do it for me ?

I have to accept this.. sigh.

AmytheTemperamental said:
ladyforsaken said:

You're seeing red from all them tomatoes :club: I warned you

What am I gonna do, Amy? I can't live like this anymore. D:

Hmmm...I am glad it didn't work out, I see now he didn't do anything to help my insecurities.

Think I left my parents portable blender/drink mixer on the bus today. I don't need this. Called the lost property, hope they get back to me fast...

I was that way because YOU made me that way. Don't blame me for what I had no control over.

Just finished my first year of grad school, for the first time in years I'm not working and I have absolutely nothing planned for the summer and I'm so happy about that. Just focusing on myself is my summer motto.

Latest posts

Back