What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why can't I pull myself together, I need to move and do my jobs, just can't stop crying. Been so numb last few days, woke up this morning and the tears have come.

ladyforsaken said:
Feel like I haven't been here in ages. What have I gotten myself into? :\

Paraiyar said:
Conjuring 2 disappointed me a bit.

Oh you've seen it. :0
I wanna watch it now but sucks that it was disappointing for you.

I'm really not a big fan of CGI in general and I think they overdid it in a couple of scenes in this. There are some other things but I don't want to ruin anything for you and hopefully you will enjoy it.

Hate it when people apologize when they don't think they're in the wrong... Have a backbone for God's sake!

So nice to sit on the sofa and put my feet up and relax. For the minute now all is ok in my world.

This new friendship doesn't sound fair in some ways... I feel like I am her personal therapist about all her worries and issues. If we talk about something, then it's always about her worries, even if I try to say worries about my own life too, then the topic always changes back to her problems. Friendship is a two-way street. I do want to listen and support her etc. of course like friends do for each other but when the only interaction or the topic is about her, it's too much. Ughhh. What to do? I guess I have to say something about it.

lonelyfairy said:
This new friendship doesn't sound fair in some ways... I feel like I am her personal therapist about all her worries and issues. If we talk about something, then it's always about her worries, even if I try to say worries about my own life too, then the topic always changes back to her problems. Friendship is a two-way street. I do want to listen and support her etc. of course like friends do for each other but when the only interaction or the topic is about her, it's too much. Ughhh. What to do? I guess I have to say something about it.

I've known people like this. Chances are she won't have the maturity to change.

Serenia said:
Why can't I pull myself together, I need to move and do my jobs, just can't stop crying. Been so numb last few days, woke up this morning and the tears have come.

Sometimes our body and mind need a break away from everything. Have you been pushing yourself a lot before this? Have something disrupting happened lately? If your answer is yes, then you probably need a break to relieve the built up pressure and stress from everything. I hope you feel better soon and get back doing the jobs you want.

I'm thinking what a complete bucket of scum Cameron and Osbourne are now they're threatening pensioners....but state pensions are a matter of Government policy ...the basis of what we elect parties to govern our country on along with all other issues forming their manifesto and should never be used to threaten people....they are despicable and the sooner their kicked out the better...the more desperate they become the more loathsome they are.

Stop. Please.

The world can be such an awful, horrible place. What should I do? How do I fix it? It's not enough. It's not enough.

Aisha said:
Stop. Please.

The world can be such an awful, horrible place. What should I do? How do I fix it? It's not enough. It's not enough.

We need to help the apes takeover. Humans have had their chance and failed...

Urgh I am such a nob, when will my fingers learn not to ring when texting, especially in the middle of the night.

Hopetracer said:
Serenia said:

Sometimes our body and mind need a break away from everything. Have you been pushing yourself a lot before this? Have something disrupting happened lately? If your answer is yes, then you probably need a break to relieve the built up pressure and stress from everything. I hope you feel better soon and get back doing the jobs you want.

Thanks yeah had a something crappy happen this last week. Its ok in the sense of I seem to have lost the numb feeling and am crying at everything now. I know it is down to being unsettled.

Serenia said:
Urgh I am such a nob, when will my fingers learn not to ring when texting, especially in the middle of the night.

I am sure that whoever it was didn't mind one bit.

I keep messing up. I feel like I'm caught in a loop. Sometimes things are good for a while, but then something happens that stresses me out, and I make mistakes and wind up losing all the clarity I gained. I feel like I'm sabotaging myself. Once again, I need a fresh start.

Latest posts

Back