What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently I am the person to argue with over text. Anyone else wanna join in? :club:

Reaching the end of my rope, would really like to vent. feeling frustrated, angry, depressed, hopeless.

I've tried being positive but had a really hard time these last couple of days. I can't get it to last, I can't get any relief. Things keep happening that knock me down. I'm just overwhelmed with the feeling that I either had my chance and blew it, or never had any chance at all and was doomed to failure and misery from the start. I just can't get up. I used to think I wasn't depressed but now I'm starting to think I am. And the problems just keep coming. I feel beaten.

zibafu said:
So apparently the running theme from the masses on Facebook today is "now kick the bloody foreigners out"

muppets, muppets everywhere

What a shocking result. I can't believe it and I don't know who it's going to benefit beyond the few because the many are certainly going to bear the brunt of this decision. I think the UK is looking at a hard road ahead. :|

lifestream said:
zibafu said:
So apparently the running theme from the masses on Facebook today is "now kick the bloody foreigners out"

What a shocking result. I can't believe it and I don't know who it's going to benefit beyond the few because the many are certainly going to bear the brunt of this decision. I think the UK is looking at a hard road ahead. :|

Yep,basically. I try not to talk about politics but I am really upset with the results.

lifestream said:
zibafu said:

I don't think most people were expecting this, it'll send shock waves the world over. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the repercussions may be, although we're already seeing some of them take immediate effect on the economic front.

What... Shut up. I don't want to hear any more stupid honeysuckle from your mouth. Just eat your breakfast and shut up.

I live in a town that has a 99.95% white English population... they still voted to leave the EU. I'd love to say it was based on the economy or taking back our sovereignty, but alas, the truth is that most of the people I spoke to just wanted rid of the immigrants. I tried to tell them that most of the people they're complaining about don't even come from the EU and that those that do often contribute positively to our society, but it fell on deaf ears.

This could result in a butterfly effect. Scotland will call another referendum to leave the UK - and this time they will succeed. I know that The Netherlands, France and Italy all have a significant proportion of their population that are Euro-sceptic; it wouldn't surprise me if they start pushing for referendums to leave the EU too.

I'm refusing to go out today, because if someone waves a 'Leave' banner in my face, I'm going to leather them. OK, I probably wouldn't, but I don't feel like having it rubbed in my face. :club:

I also voted to remain.

I agree with you Cavey in everything you just said. But its done now.
I do think there are advantages in leaving too tho. I wavered which way to go right lintel the end.

Also am just glad this pain I had in my back and the temperature is finely nearly gone.
I must of slept for 36 hours out of the last 48

Cavey said:
I live in a town that has a 99.95% white English population... they still voted to leave the EU. I'd love to say it was based on the economy or taking back our sovereignty, but alas, the truth is that most of the people I spoke to just wanted rid of the immigrants. I tried to tell them that most of the people they're complaining about don't even come from the EU and that those that do often contribute positively to our society, but it fell on deaf ears.

This could result in a butterfly effect. Scotland will call another referendum to leave the UK - and this time they will succeed. I know that The Netherlands, France and Italy all have a significant proportion of their population that are Euro-sceptic; it wouldn't surprise me if they start pushing for referendums to leave the EU too.

I'm refusing to go out today, because if someone waves a 'Leave' banner in my face, I'm going to leather them. OK, I probably wouldn't, but I don't feel like having it rubbed in my face. :club:

You're forgetting Northern Ireland. They were firmly in the 'Remain' camp. If they stay in the UK, they'll be taking a massive hit to their economy. Something like 30,000 people in their workforce commute in from across the border every day, not to mention the fact that the bulk of their exports go south to the Republic. If they're excluded from the free trade and travel zones, it will be downhill from there. Reunification may be far less controversial when unemployment rates start to skyrocket and quality of life plummets. Brexit may do what the IRA never could. So yes, quite the butterfly effect. :/

Stop it. Love doesn't need to be a competition. I don't love you more than him and I don't love him more than you. Get a life.

I'm thinking of how sorry I am that I led this someone on that I was talking to online. I couldn't get the balls to be honest with him and just say dating scares the hell out of me. I want what other people have and not appreciating what I have and realizing my life is mine and maybe I'm not dating material.

has anybody here gone threw the ceremony of becoming a shell back. And did it bother you.

Latest posts

Back