What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Kool Kids Klub has more in common with the initials-sake organisation than one would like to admit.

How dare you, you were late. You are paid to do a job, that I can't do for very good reasons. I can not do it for you, just because your alarm didn't go off. I am ok with you being later, but I am not ok with you questioning me why I had not done your job, when that is the whole reason you are paid to come.

It's been a difficult week. The two people whom I know have needed my help, they both resent each other's claims on me, my own agenda has been disrupted, no one's offering me help and I have difficulty asking for it.

ladyforsaken said:
My butt hurts.

giphy.gif

Duct-tape a toilet brush to a telescopic rod to clean the corners of the giant water tank...yeah, that's how we roll.

"Your brain is upsidedown. So you go around adjusting all the pictures so they're the other way up."

Have I left this all too late or will the progress I'm making now mean that the second half of my 20s will be different?

Never let a wheelbarrow fall onto your calf...or any part of any limb for that matter. It looks awful three days later.

It's that time of my life again where I start questioning what am I doing with my life and where I am going with it. It gets kinda depressing when I look at the reality of things.

AmytheTemperamental said:
ladyforsaken said:
My butt hurts.

giphy.gif

All I can think about is how the butt is yellow in colour. :D

Jently said:
ladyforsaken said:
My butt hurts.

Mine too. Maybe we need some extra padding lol

Lol, I always wonder if that's what I need. Perhaps we should get some. :D

just started watching agents of shield, onto season 2, so unrealistic.... one of th characters wakes up, looks at her clock, its 5.45am... and... smiles ? nobody smiles at a clock that early in the morning :p

Latest posts

Back