What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For everyone feeling negatively right now. 
smile.gif

312.gif

It's like you knew I was dreaming about you...I've been upfront with you, and have scared you off. It's like you just like seeing the obvious written on my face, instead of hearing about it.

****, you never know when your time is up.  

An ex-colleague died in her sleep last night.  

She was only 47 without any known health problems.

I don't think someone like you should be saying things like that when you're **** near exactly the same way. I can see why that other lady fought with you over feeding your kids or whatever, and I could almost guarantee that it was mostly your issue that started the whole thing. You think others should be considerate and care about you and your kids - even now - and you couldn't care less about other people. And you calling someone "not clean" is one dirty pot calling a greasy kettle black.

VanillaCreme said:
I don't think someone like you should be saying things like that when you're **** near exactly the same way. I can see why that other lady fought with you over feeding your kids or whatever, and I could almost guarantee that it was mostly your issue that started the whole thing. You think others should be considerate and care about you and your kids - even now - and you couldn't care less about other people. And you calling someone "not clean" is one dirty pot calling a greasy kettle black.

don't you mean, one grey hair falling out onto another? :club:

AmytheTemperamental said:
VanillaCreme said:

don't you mean, one grey hair falling out onto another? :club:

Oh no no Amy nooo :D :D

Bones 2.0 said:
****, you never know when your time is up.  

An ex-colleague died in her sleep last night.  

She was only 47 without any known health problems.

I'm sorry to hear that ^ I've been thinking about that a lot lately too, in terms of my life, family and friends, and how quickly time passes in general.  We're starting to get old, my family.  Me too.  Some of us aren't doing so well, or at least, are really starting to show our age.  I can't believe how quickly it's gone.  

I also don't know if I am doing the best with my time as I could be.

Hey Ska, sorry if this comes across as intrusive or patronizing but if you want to, then feel free to message me about what you're doing with your day and maybe we could look at what you could do differently. Because if you feel like you aren't making the best use of your time then you probably aren't.

Paraiyar said:
Hey Ska, sorry if this comes across as intrusive or patronizing but if you want to, then feel free to message me about what you're doing with your day and maybe we could look at what you could do differently. Because if you feel like you aren't making the best use of your time then you probably aren't.

No, it doesn't come off as intruintrusive or patronizing at all.  I just meant it in a more abstract, existential sense though.  Not so much about how I spend my minutes and hours but more like my life, character, values, beliefs, world views.

Applied to another temp agency. This one is a niche agency focused on business jobs. I saw a few positions on their site that I actually seem to be qualified for, and some more that are really not that far out of my reach. I hope they call back, or would work with me if I call them. I hope they think I can be a good fit.

Latest posts

Back