What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going caffeine cold turkey is not as bad as I imagined. I had a great workout even without pre-workout or Monster. Go figure.

Grrr. Can't believe I left all my breakfast, lunch and snacks next to my front door. Now had to buy them all.

TheRealCallie said:
I can't get it out of my head that it's Friday!  :club:

Are you in NZ Callie? Even where I am it's not Friday yet! 
hmm.gif

I wish my neighbours would hurry up and finish their ............what ever it is they're doing. Bang, Crash continually for 2 days now

Why do I even bother checking my email when no one ever sends me anything, it's a waste of time anymore.

haywud said:
Why do I even bother checking my email when no one ever sends me anything, it's a waste of time anymore.

Because you might get 10 million dollars from the Nigerian guy who said you were a beneficiary in a will  and he'll help you transfer the funds into your bank account.  Never give up :D

beautiful loser said:
haywud said:

Because you might get 10 million dollars from the Nigerian guy who said you were a beneficiary in a will  and he'll help you transfer the funds into your bank account.  Never give up :D

I'm totally going to fill his inbox with pointless crap now.

nibbysaurus said:
beautiful loser said:
haywud said:

I'm totally going to fill his inbox with pointless crap now.

Way to go Nibs!  I love instigators :p

Latest posts

Back