What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if he's ok. I shouldn't write to him. I'll only sound pathetic. Especially since he hasn't responded to my last email in weeks. He probably doesn't care...probably has forgotten all about me already...no, don't you dare write to him...

Please stop talking... You sound so senseless when you do... And oh God, that ******* voice. Clear your throat and assert yourself. It's not that difficult.

Well, I think I have officially come to the end of my tether. fresia it all. I've had enough.

I'm thinking about how much better I've actually felt lately, yet at the same time thinking about how several people I consider to be my friends are having their own struggles. I just can't seem to do anything for them, and it bothers me. I'm too afraid to even say anything to most of them because I worry I will just make them feel worse, but then I'm probably making things worse anyway by not saying anything. Sure I've been feeling better lately, but it makes me sad knowing that so many of my friends are struggling and I just can't seem to do anything to help.

I wish I could actually fall asleep. I'm so tired, yet for some reason I can't seem to sleep at all. It's just after 5am here and I'm still awake even though I should have been asleep hours ago. I wish I knew what was keeping me awake, especially when I've had no problems sleeping lately. :(

There is no way you're getting out of this. You are messed, and because of that, I am messed. So thank you, for once again, ******* up. I wish I could say you said what you said for them, but I doubt it.

TheRealCallie said:
There is no way you're getting out of this.  You are messed, and because of that, I am messed.   So thank you, for once again, ******* up.  I wish I could say you said what you said for them, but I doubt it.

Oh dear. I take it that gardenia messed up yet again?

Paraiyar said:
TheRealCallie said:
There is no way you're getting out of this.  You are messed, and because of that, I am messed.   So thank you, for once again, ******* up.  I wish I could say you said what you said for them, but I doubt it.

Oh dear. I take it that gardenia messed up yet again?

Of course.

I feel better without you, life is better without the burden of taking care of you and never having anyone to take care of me. You're too selfish to try to understand, too self involved to care. Why should I? Now I can see clearly how one sided everything was. The lack of your presence is not enough to take away my courage, I'll keep fighting towards being happy alone, the same way I did while you were here.

Well, it was just a linguistic quip to me but Google actually gives lots of results when searching "Panda Ring".

Latest posts

Back