What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissBehave said:
*throws beach ball at your face*

*blocks the flying ball and throws it up in the air then jumps and spikes it right back at you with the force of a thousand suns*

Sunless Sky said:
MissBehave said:
*throws beach ball at your face*

*blocks the flying ball and throws it up in the air then jumps and spikes it right back at you with the force of a thousand suns*

giphy.gif

Men aren’t supposed to hit women 😒🥴

I'm so glad you're here to talk to. I got my vaxx Covid yesterday and I had a reaction. First, don't be afraid it was perfectly well organized and I felt zero from the needle. Then we all had to sit and wait 15 minutes in case of reaction. I think they were looking for allergy which I did not get. I got an emotional reaction, which grew until I was hysterical. By then I was outside, yelling over the phone at my ride that didn't show up. I got a cab and he seemed nervous of me, poor man.

When I got in, I didn't flop into bed as usual. I did lots of housework. (****, those dishes are ever shiny!)

So now, 24 hours later, I tried to call my ride to apologize but didn't reach him. I'm still wobbly but that's ok for 2 days, they said. They recommended Tylenol but that's for physical.

Thank you for reading if you did.
😷

Jaxon said:
I'm so glad you're here to talk to. I got my vaxx Covid yesterday and I had a reaction. First, don't be afraid it was perfectly well organized and I felt zero from the needle. Then we all had to sit and wait 15 minutes in case of reaction. I think they were looking for allergy which I did not get. I got an emotional reaction, which grew until I was hysterical. By then I was outside, yelling over the phone at my ride that didn't show up. I got a cab and he seemed nervous of me, poor man.

When I got in, I didn't flop into bed as usual. I did lots of housework. (****, those dishes are ever shiny!)

So now, 24 hours later, I tried to call my ride to apologize but didn't reach him. I'm still wobbly but that's ok for 2 days, they said. They recommended Tylenol but that's for physical.

Thank you for reading if you did.
😷

You know....if housework helps you, there's lots of that at my house.  :)

I don't know if it was last month, or if it will be this month, but either way, I haven't had a drop of alcohol in about a year.

I didn't post this in the "positive experiences" thread since it was more by accident than by design - I haven't been going out due to covid, and I only really drink if I go out. Drinking at home is awkward/not that much fun/just not worth it, and now with the inconvenience of having to wear a mask and going somewhere and risking exposure, it's just an unnecessary risk, even if it's a small one. I don't really have a good reason to do it and it became more trouble than it was worth.

I probably will go back to drinking socially once the pandemic is over, but still, it's the longest I've gone without it since I turned 21, so that's got to count for something.

Kurt Cobain would've been 54, Bob Marley would've been 76, Jimi Hendrix would've been 78, John Lennon would've been 80.

When people over state that others are stupid, I frequently find they're the ones that typically aren't the brightest. Sometimes they're right, but often times they're not really well informed.

Latest posts

Back