What do you drive ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arachne

Reaction score
Did a search could not find a thread like this. So write or post a picture of the car you drive. I think its interesting to see what people drive. Mines a predictable one for my character..

I drive a 1990 Volkswagon Westfalia multivan, I plan on getting her collector plates in 2015. Show her in VW car shows. She is a slow four cylinder beauty. But I would not trade her for the world.

this is what she looks like,
multi.jpg
her name is precious, which she is.

2006 Honda civic. Replaced my 2000 grand am that rusted apart on me recently.

Nothing...at the ripe old age of 42, I still have not learned to drive. But hubby has been taking me out driving lessons, so that will be changing soon. If I had a choice of what to drive, it would either be a Mini Cooper or a Model T Ford.

My wheels, house, and pay cheque.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 13
The hippies in my area love those subaru foresters :p. Somebody I knew personally had a westfallia in a diesel. I wanted to buy that from him for the longest time. He decided to hand it down to his bro..

I have a 2003 toyota tundra, a 1996 ford F250 powerstroke diesel pickup.

Silver 02 Honda Accord. My next vehicle will be a smaller 2 door vehicle. I never have anyone in my car except maybe one person and rarely so I do not need a 4 door.

I haven't really driven since last year or so, but when I used to drive.....

.....I drove a 2000 Ford Mustang GT. I'd say it fits my ideal version of my character, more than my actual self at this point. I still have it, it's just here at home in the garage. Going to have to sell it since I need to move out and it doesn't good enough gas mileage for a person just starting out on their own. But it was/is great fun while it lasted.

I'm not too worried though. Someday, my next one will be even better! :cool:

I needed a new car really badly. I had about a week to find it. It needed to have awesome gas mileage, be cheap, and be reliable/easy to work on. I had about a week to find it. This is what I found.

yJRILKXl.jpg

9793g96l.jpg

Edit- This is 100% enough for me to be identified by any random lurkers or people that know who I am in real life. So if you know me, uh, say hi next time you see me or something.

kamya said:
I needed a new car really badly. I had about a week to find it. It needed to have awesome gas mileage, be cheap, and be reliable/easy to work on. I had about a week to find it. This is what I found.

Whoa, that is GREEN!

What kind of car is that, how much was it and what gas mileage do you get?

I'm going to need the same things in my next car, though hopefully I'll have longer than a week to find it.

TheSkaFish said:
Whoa, that is GREEN!

What kind of car is that, how much was it and what gas mileage do you get?

I'm going to need the same things in my next car, though hopefully I'll have longer than a week to find it.

Its a 1999 Toyota Corolla. It was $1500 cash. It gets about 25-30 mpg in the city. It is supposed to get around 35 on the highway but I haven't really measured that yet. I didn't really care about the exterior. The only one in my area happened to just be painted lime green. It looks better than rusted out black or white though.

There are actually a lot of cheap old Toyotas/Hondas for sale for around that price up by Chicago.

kamya said:
Its a 1999 Toyota Corolla. It was $1500 cash. It gets about 25-30 mpg in the city. It is supposed to get around 35 on the highway but I haven't really measured that yet. I didn't really care about the exterior. The only one in my area happened to just be painted lime green. It looks better than rusted out black or white though.

There are actually a lot of cheap old Toyotas/Hondas for sale for around that price up by Chicago.

Ah, cool. Sounds like a good price, and 30 mpg in the city is pretty decent especially for a car that was made before gas mileage started to be a big deal. And depending on where I live I may not need to drive that much anyway. I'm really hoping to get a job downtown and just take the Metra every day.

I'd still need to do a trade-in though. At this point in my life I need to just cut costs until I'm more established - I get 17 mpg with my V8, and it's pretty much undriveable in the winter due to having rear-wheel drive. Besides, the road salt ruins the car anyway with rust. The right way to do it is to have a fun car for late spring, summer, and early fall, and a daily driver for the rest of the year and all rainy days in between.

I may have to put this one on the list!

PS - the green is neat though haha....usually you see greens in that shade on newer Mustangs and Challengers. I like it.

This is Bessie(some of you may recognise the pic), she's unique, one of a kind-nowt else quite like her out on the road(or anywhere else for that matter lol).

P1010720.jpg

That's a nice vehicle you got there Arachne.

This thread has put one of my fave choons back in my head so I just had to share!

Ding-a-ding-dang!:D

[video=youtube]

2007 Dodge Charger R/T...

which is my below sig pic...i have a shaker system now so i will have to post new pics soon :)

Latest posts

Back