What do you guys think of my jewelry would you buy it if given the chance?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AmytheTemperamental said:
I absolutely would. Beautiful. I liked your page.

Thank you for the feed back! and for the like!!!!! Can I ask how old your are? I like to see what age group I fell under for my stuff

They are nice. I wouldn't wear them, simply because I don't really wear jewelry, but I can see people buying them.

If I could offer a piece of advice, though. I would take the pictures on a blank background. The one you're using takes away from the jewelry, making some of them hard to see.

TheRealCallie said:
They are nice. I wouldn't wear them, simply because I don't really wear jewelry, but I can see people buying them.

If I could offer a piece of advice, though. I would take the pictures on a blank background. The one you're using takes away from the jewelry, making some of them hard to see.

Thanx I agree I need better pictures especially without the background at first I thought it looked nice but I been reading about it and other people say the samething that it takes away from the piece.

I think it's fantastic that you have found something creative to help you deal with depression. The jewelerry is really beautiful,I particularly like the bracelet.

I really like the pinky-blue drop earrings. Earrings are my thing, but other than that, I don't really wear much of anything. I would possibly buy a thing or two. I'm 27, if that matters any.

VanillaCreme said:
I really like the pinky-blue drop earrings. Earrings are my thing, but other than that, I don't really wear much of anything. I would possibly buy a thing or two. I'm 27, if that matters any.

Thank you great feed back your awesome!!!

Serephina said:
I think it's fantastic that you have found something creative to help you deal with depression. The jewelerry is really beautiful,I particularly like the bracelet.

Thank you! Its really great I used to make lots of stuff for my grandma after she passed away I quit everything. Its good to be doin things again

Latest posts

Back