What do YOU want from South Florida....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
Isn't Sea World right around there?

If so get some pictures of some of the animals they have there, always wanted to go there myself I hear it's great

O and I want you to remember to have a good time too:p

oohh yeah manatees at seaworld are the cutest.. maybe a pic of a manatee?? lol

OK ALL, here are the pics!!! They are on my myspace which is lame cuz I really never am on it, 'cept now that I have all these pics to publish. Look under the "Florida" album.

Confession time, I got about halfway through the list before I kinda lost my motivation, was having too much fun and couldn't remember to keep my camera with me. I think what I did manage to get pictures of was cool anyway, so no complaining y'all. Those of you who did request specific stuff will be getting personalized pm/emails soon, I apologize for the delay but I have been busy. If you check out the "Crack House" album you might see why; a friend and I are cleaning out this old house to live in, it is proving difficult. Gonna throw some kick ass parties in there when we are done, though!!

Alright, like I said, some of you will be hearing from me soon, thanks for your participation in this little project. I actually made some really cool trips in order to get a lot of these pics, places I would have normally never thought of going. I had a blast, thanks!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=295733921

Oh, and as you may notice, I have one friend and no its not Tom, lol. He is a good friend, but feel free to help me not be such a myspace loser, if you so desire. :eek:)

iwasaloverb4thiswar!!! Your back :D Had a good time by the looks of it has well :D Good on ye.

Well I would have totally have added you to my space but I deleted it not even a week ago as I never used it. Also because I do not have myspace no longer I am unable to see your picks that you took :( Is there any chance that you could maybe post some on here for us :D Its ok if you do not. I am just glad you had a good time.

Bluey said:
iwasaloverb4thiswar!!! Your back :D Had a good time by the looks of it has well :D Good on ye.

Well I would have totally have added you to my space but I deleted it not even a week ago as I never used it. Also because I do not have myspace no longer I am unable to see your picks that you took :( Is there any chance that you could maybe post some on here for us :D Its ok if you do not. I am just glad you had a good time.

oh, duh! I'm such a ditz. Sorry bluey, yeah I can post 'em on the forum, didn't even think about it :s

Well so I guess you'll all have to wait a lil longer, with bated breath I am sure lol

Attachments

• manatee, resized.jpg
    manatee, resized.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 204
  • blue springs r.jpg
    blue springs r.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 190
  • as far as the eye can see....jpg
    as far as the eye can see....jpg
    136 KB · Views: 191
  • orange grove.jpg
    orange grove.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 198
  • br3.jpg
    br3.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 185
OK, here are some of my favorites from the trip^^

Unfortunately I am an idiot and couldn't figure out any other way to post them than as attachments so you will have to click on them to see them clearly. Technology is not my forte :p

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back