WHAT HAVE I DONE AND WHAT THE HECK DO I DO NOW

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian said:
We were kissing and I was fumbling to pull her pony-tailer (rubber band-like hair...thing....) out because I like to play with her hair. She laughed a little and pulled it off herself and said "You'll learn...I'll teach you."

That made me feel a lot better like maybe she does understand.

We told you so... :D

Brian, everyone has a first time, you have to try and relax and just know that it's instinctual with most. Everything you need to do, will be telling you what to do, in the right moment. RELAX...The species has been doing this for a long time. You will too. ((Brian)) Most of the women I know, who were their partners first, were all to happy to "teach" them. You'll be fine. Just remember that tenderness and gentleness counts for a lot too.

Hi-
You definitely get bonus points for thinking about birth control/STD prevention BEFORE the fact. If you can find a non-latex condom, that might be your best bet. Is she on the pill? If she takes it reliably, that is a good form of birth control. It worked for me for 15 years...

Teresa

Awhhhh, the whole ponytail story is so sweeeeeeeet! She sounds nice.

Next up: bras.

!_!

^^^Bras aren't THAT bad.

When I was with my ex, I just convinced her to wear those bras that snap together IN FRONT, rather than in the back.

Those were some awesome bras, man.

Latest posts

Back