What if you COULD take it with you?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

If you could take ONE thing with you when you died, what would it be?

As long as there's an internet connection in Heaven, a good PC. You can do so much on it, like watch video or listen to music or play games (as well as create your own stuff when you get bored of somebody else's).

Plus a PC can emulate other hardware, such as organs. And if you want to do something a PC can't help with, for example the laundry, you can use your computer to order what you need.

i want a guitar when i pass, althought you gotta think they have a guitar center in heaven, and everythings FREE!!

other than that i dont think any worldly possesions are important, just as long as i can hang with the boss man upstairs when im done here is all i care about.
hey and what about this question: if there is something youd want to take with you, dont you think they would have something better up there. like the guitar idea, dont you think they would have a better sounding looking guitar i can play up there? i do. now what about if you said like a picture that means everything to you. you couldnt have a copy waiting i heaven, could you? and if it was a picture of someone, dont you think that persons up there waiting for you and thats way better than holding onto a picture of there memory.
wow, i read into this one was to deep, sorry eve

there's a line from one of my favourite songs..,"and if you should go before me, ask if you can bring a friend"

if i went i know of two people that would be interested in being taken aswell.. i cant choose so i have to break the rules here Eve.. sorry, they both go with me.

Latest posts

Back