What is the one thing you would really like to own?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coverage said:
plums said:
"Hey dude, are you using your balls this Saturday? I'm want to ask Cherry on a date."

You call youself "plums" and you fasinate about women named "Cherry".

do you have some kind of fruit fetish?

Uhhh...NOOO! First off, "Plums" is a working title for my future album that I hope to make when I start a band, so I am just promoting and boosting the name a little. It comes from a Shel Silverstein poem. And Cherry is just the first name that came to mind since I was listening to the Runaways - Cherie Currie, Cherry Bomb, great band might I add. Fruit fetish...wtf...hmm...lol, I do have a song that I wrote called "Grapes and Berries", LMAO!! But thats as far as it goes, I swear!

plums said:
Coverage said:
plums said:
"Hey dude, are you using your balls this Saturday? I'm want to ask Cherry on a date."

You call youself "plums" and you fasinate about women named "Cherry".

do you have some kind of fruit fetish?

Uhhh...NOOO! First off, "Plums" is a working title for my future album that I hope to make when I start a band, so I am just promoting and boosting the name a little. It comes from a Shel Silverstein poem. And Cherry is just the first name that came to mind since I was listening to the Runaways - Cherie Currie, Cherry Bomb, great band might I add. Fruit fetish...wtf...hmm...lol, I do have a song that I wrote called "Grapes and Berries", LMAO!! But thats as far as it goes, I swear!

lol, alright.....the vigorous defense does make me wonder though...like you've been caught red handed...

I'm just kidding, the story behind it is interesting though.

Coverage said:
plums said:
Coverage said:
plums said:
lol, alright.....the vigorous defense does make me wonder though...like you've been caught red handed...

I'm just kidding, the story behind it is interesting though.

no issues =) and, uh, I don't actually call myself "plums." To tell you the truth, thats what I usually call a girl when I don't know her name (you know like sweetheart, or sweetie, or honey)

"sorry plum, didn't mean to step on your shoe."

extra life, more tries and attempts, few get out of jail free cards, and a couple pass cards. life should be like old arcade games. you fail one time, you still have 4 lives to try again. would be nice if everything wasnt so serious. step into moving traffic... dont do that again. lesson learned. umm... jail cards, just cause. pass cards for awkward situations, where id prefer to just pass and move onto the next situation.

the cure to the common dreaded cold D;

a microwave, here in my bed

uncharted 2 and the time to play it

and a motorcycle

LMAO, I can teach you (to ride a motorcycle) Evanescence, but I live pretty much on the opposite side of the world, not it ain't going to be easy :(

A microwave to cook food? LAZY! :)

I try to not be that person who finds happiness in owning, but there is something that I would really like to have once my debts are cleared away.

I want the most powerfull Apple Computer that is in the market with the highest amount RAM possible and Logic Pro 9. I really want to get back into music production and I have all these ideas floating around my skull.

MMmmm Apple Mac!!! I found out yesterday that they have come out with a 27inch iMac with Quad-core. Up to 16 gigs of RAM!!! *drools* They are the best bang for your buck!

But for my purposes I don't REALLY need it. The only thing I would get out from upgrading from my 24" '06 iMac could be a slightly larger screen, yes the 24" can be to small for me. And possibly get rid of my PC and run Windows on the Mac, now the RAM capabilities are good enough to run both systems.
Thats basically it, the rest I don't really need.
I do have a whole lot of home movies on there, but why would you edit them, home movies should never be edited!

There are a few things I really want. One is not enough :D

A micro pig
micro-pigs1.jpg

A miniture bulldog
164_1.jpg

A Michael Jackson mobile phone
0,0,27,52293,650,488,7876be4b.jpg

And a Colt 1911 (co2)
UMA_colt_nickele.jpg

That's it :D

I'd like to own a Nissan Skyline GT-R, preferrably a 1999-2002 model. I'd take any year, though. The 1999 - 2002 model comes witha 300 hp 2.6 liter turbo engine combined with an AWD system. It would get me to work in plenty of time !

As someone else said, happiness. If unlimited funds could bring this, I'd take it.

A bed. Whenever I've slept on one I've never felt more rested.

Jesse said:
A bed. Whenever I've slept on one I've never felt more rested.

you sleep on the floor? i slept on the floor for two years. i woke up every morning with pain in my shoulders and back. it was awful. Now i sleep on a pillow top, california king tempurpedic :D

id own a private island. i need space.

Latest posts

Back