What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tulip23 said:
Aww that's not good, we need some sunshine. Roll on summer :)

I think I actually prefer the variety of winter, though I do like the summer.

Thar be more snow coming down upon the hills this eve, should be an interesting drive when I be waking for the trek to the mine in the wee hours of the morn....

GA_zps1a539833.jpg

Rainstorms! :D How I've missed rainstorms over this long, cold, snowy winter. I hope soon for riotous thunderstorms. I love those so much.

I was really happy because it looked like we were having a sunny day for a change this morning - then guess what-- it rained again. And is about to chuck it down again... also it isn't warm there is a chilly wind blowing. Bugger all this bloody rain....

^^Panfruit - you are welcome to have the rainstorms here any time!!:D

Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow!!!!!! Yippee!! So exciting!!! (Haha, it doesn't snow much here, can you tell I'm a tad bit excited?) Off to build a snowman/creature with my son....:)

Seems to be snowing again. Also, it seems as though Canada is once again going to throw their cold temps at America again this week. Could you people PLEASE keep your weather contained in your own country? Thanks :D

Latest posts

Back