What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissGuided said:
Hot...so, so hot. I believe I saw a figure with a pitchfork in my driveway earlier.
ILL take that heat honest, I was not made for winter:club:

Zhara said:
MissGuided said:
Hot...so, so hot. I believe I saw a figure with a pitchfork in my driveway earlier.

Exchange your weather with mine! It's hot here... and I prefer the colder weather more than this. :s

ladyforsaken said:
Zhara said:
MissGuided said:

Exchange your weather with mine! It's hot here... and I prefer the colder weather more than this. :s

Lol what we have here are ice weather, ever morning our grass is white from frost, but you can take it anytime:p for free

Outside it's 37C. Not properly summer yet. It'll hit 50 before it's through. Should be able to fry an egg if you're out on the dunes.

Aisha said:
Outside it's 37C. Not properly summer yet. It'll hit 50 before it's through. Should be able to fry an egg if you're out on the dunes.

Wow that's insane. I hope you have Air Con at work!

I can't figure what our weathers doing it keeps changing everytime I go out or look outside the window.

She-ra said:
Aisha said:

Wow that's insane. I hope you have Air Con at work!

Fortunately they have air conditioning everywhere in this region, which makes everything just fine and dandy. Until it breaks down. :( Not sure how people stayed alive long enough to reproduce in these parts in the pre-air con stone age era.
Apparently it'll hit 43C on Saturday.

Hot! I went to Cyprus this week for a wedding and got burnt to buggary! I should know better. Lived in Malta for 7 years, never got burned once! 2 Days in Cyrpus? Crispy!

Minty said:
Hot! I went to Cyprus this week for a wedding and got burnt to buggary! I should know better. Lived in Malta for 7 years, never got burned once! 2 Days in Cyrpus? Crispy!

I bet it was beautiful there though. At least that's what I thought the last time I googled pictures of Cyprus! I think Malta is beautiful too. :0

Very hot and clammy. The problem with the north of the UK is that it never gets very hot for very long, so none of us have air conditioning. I don't foresee much sleep tonight.

Hot hot hot! We Brits are useless in the heat - it's only been hot for two days but it's being talked about like it's an impending apocalypse! Bring on the hot days and sticky nights :D

Latest posts

Back