What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ridiculously warm for this time of year, the temperature has been hovering between 8-12 C for days now - it's like spring. Everyone is loving it as it's usually cold and snowy this time of year...myself, I am kind of wishing I was on the East Coast of Canada, they're getting crazy amounts of snow there and endless storms. Haha, yes I am crazy! I just like winter to be winter, I guess. ;)

Mouse said:
Tanking down; cold, wet and windy. Yay southern Britain. :D

I read some of the posts from members in the USA and Canada and wonder what we would be like in temperatures such as those? The UK is practically a tropical country in comparison!

Clear blue sky, bright sun, white snow on the ground, temperature 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Conv. to Celsius yourself if you live outside USA and don't use our quaint way of calibrating temps.

We have what my late mother called a "sun with teeth." It's brilliantly sunny with a gorgeous blue sky but the temperature is -17 C.

My father went to the cemetery but it's too cold for me to go with him. Even with gloves on my hands really hurt when it's this cold, and the cemetery is really windy so it would be even worse there than around here. I'm waiting for spring to go see Mom again.

So far our evening though chilly, remains dry. Tomorrow I think the same weather as today: Blue sky. :)

15c, cold, windy, raining, stormy. I love being cosy and warm inside and listening to the storm outside.

Well put it this way, its so cold even my cat refuses to get out of bed....

unnamed_zpsky2v2wfw.jpg

It's start *fingers crossed* to warm up here after winter. I've traded in my big wooly scarf for a smaller cotton one and back to my leather jacket rather than the "I wish I was a snowman" one of recent months

Rainy. We had a category 5 cyclone cross the coast well north of us yesterday morning, but it's weakened to a tropical low now.

Latest posts

Back