What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was 2C last night, but there is hard ice on all the cars, roofs and grass. I woke up, it was 13C in my house, but I lit the fire and the sun came up with some soular gain (hehe), and at least we're warm inside.

31C/88F. Since it's at least 10C/18F less than where I just was, it actually feels cooler right now than it should.

We've just got to have a thunderstorm, every **** day. We just gotta.

You can't do anything around here in the winter, because it's miserably cold out. You can't do anything around here in summer, because it rains every **** day. And better yet, it thunderstorms a lot. Which means basically I have to just sit here and twiddle my thumbs until the honeysuckle passes, which could take hours. Seriously, the weather around here really sucks. I'm getting really tired of this.

TheSkaFish said:
We've just got to have a thunderstorm, every **** day. We just gotta.

You can't do anything around here in the winter, because it's miserably cold out. You can't do anything around here in summer, because it rains every **** day. And better yet, it thunderstorms a lot. Which means basically I have to just sit here and twiddle my thumbs until the honeysuckle passes, which could take hours. Seriously, the weather around here really sucks. I'm getting really tired of this.

^ I'd suggest moving away. Weather affects mood, so if you're living in a place where you usually hate the weather, it can be depressive.

Solivagant said:
^ I'd suggest moving away. Weather affects mood, so if you're living in a place where you usually hate the weather, it can be depressive.

Eh, I don't know. It could just this summer. It's rained a lot this season, much more than average. Maybe I'm just frustrated because I've looked forward to summer for so long. It has been really annoying, but I don't know if it's typical enough to be an ongoing problem. I don't want to do anything rash just yet.

Monster storm: Continuous thunder, high wind, horizontal rain. Power went out twice.

Latest posts

Back