What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebolt said:
I did some big ass test for my jobcoaching, and apparently i have a high acedamical thinking level. Though not high enough to correctly translate that to english.

Congrats, you. I've always known you're one intelligent dude.

user 130057 said:
Rosebolt said:
I did some big ass test for my jobcoaching, and apparently i have a high acedamical thinking level. Though not high enough to correctly translate that to english.

Don't stress out about that; most English speaking people can't translate anything into any foreign language. Myself included.

Which is why we've been blessed with an abundance of colourful metaphors :D They truly help to make ones point known....

This story made me sad, but it also made me smile.

animalrescuesitestory1.png

Link: The Animal Rescue Site

^That's really sweet.

This made me smile, as well as it made me tear up at the end of it.. for some reason...
[video=youtube]

waking up

i started a second medication yesterday. I told the doctor that it can NOT be addictive or habit forming. And hello. :)

my fiance says i have stopped saying random crap for no reason now.

Does yesterday count? I wasnt online yesterday to post it:D

I once again got to see Bosch, the Last Judgement....Couldnt help myself stand in front (and in the back for those who know;) ) of it with a fascinated smile for an hour at least.

Maybe I should try going more often to galleries, as quality art has this effect on me. Its nice to feel something positive.

people on the internet are being nice to me. Some. and thats enough. If a million people want me dead and one is nice to me then i am fine.

johnny196775 said:
If a million people want me dead and one is nice to me then i am fine.

I like that thought, good on you Johnny, I hope you have a good day and a nice weekend :)

My five year old calling me 'Mama'. He's autistic and we never thought we'd hear his voice.

hazel_flagg said:
My five year old calling me 'Mama'. He's autistic and we never thought we'd hear his voice.

That's so sweet. :)

johnny196775 said:
people on the internet are being nice to me. Some. and thats enough. If a million people want me dead and one is nice to me then i am fine.

True that!

Latest posts

Back