What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was taking a biking class for adults (my second time) and actually managed to pedal this time. Fell a lot, but kept getting back up and at the end of class, a fellow student called me inspirational. That's...never happened to me before.

My 7 year old nephew tickling me while my other 2 year old nephew kissing me and saying he loves me and the niece saving me from Mr. Tickles. This happened right after I reached home from work while thinking I had the worst day ever. :D

Yoosha said:
My 7 year old nephew tickling me while my other 2 year old nephew kissing me and saying he loves me and the niece saving me from Mr. Tickles. This happened right after I reached home from work while thinking I had the worst day ever. :D

Children are just so adorable. <3

The moggy staring at me while I sit making stupid noises for some reason.

daughter of the moon said:
Siertes said:
A customer telling me that he enjoys talking to people who smile. Weirdo :)

lol :) He likes people who smile? What a creep :p

It always weirds me out when people comment on my smile! Maybe it just remains fresh because I don't do it often ;)

Yoosha said:
Siertes said:
A customer telling me that he enjoys talking to people who smile. Weirdo :)

And thats why I smiled today. :D

I can officially check off my good deed for the day. That was easy!

My son.still smiling at me even though he is feeling rotten withban ear infection in both ears and tonsillitis.

Latest posts

Back