What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Nice clients at work who just love to stop by my desk to have a chat, joke with me, tease me or give me a scare just to make me smile. Then I wonder, why do I still feel empty despite being able to smile? Nothing seems to help really..

((((Hug))))
Sending positive thoughts your way,LadyF!

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Just got back from the gym. I feel a mix of energetic, relaxed, ticklish, and VERY optimistic. I'm randomly giggling as I type this.

So glad to read about this. :)

My friend posted on her facebook that she's filming to be in Take me out. I hadn't seen that stuff in awhile, so that prompted me to youtube it as I was bored...

The media would like to convince us that all teenagers are evil. They wear hoodies and hang around in gangs, making a nuisance of themselves and they'll mug you as soon as look at you...

Tonight, our car got stuck in the snow and mud on top of Caldbeck Fells. I tried to push it loose, but I had no tread on my shoes and I wasn't getting anywhere, then without being asked, two lads around 17 ran down the hill and started helping me push the car free. They didn't expect any reward and they seemed genuinely happy to help. The media are full of it...

That Seal is feeling better.

That my best friend is coming back, even if it's for a short while. I miss her like crazy.

That I had a nice chat with a friend from here, was a pleasant surprise he was even around - it kinda made my night.

That my buddy still checks up on me despite being busy. That truly tells me that people can make time if they want to, despite having a busy life. There are those pockets of time where catching up can be done even if they might be short.

Latest posts

Back