What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Aisha said:
Thank you, man-bun guy, for momentarily distracting her in the middle of that particular tirade. Distracting us all.

Lol manbun guy. My best friend is so into manbuns it's funny how she reacts to them. Sorry, just had to say that. :p

It was very disconcerting for us for a second, because my friend seemed to be in the middle of being seriously pissed. Man-bun guy to the rescue. Saved her from her pissedness. All hail(ed) the man bun.

Sweet, my mattress has arrived. Looking forward to a better sleeping experience...not that I ever had a problem nodding off before.

A guy casually walking through the airport with a hawk perched on his luggage. Interesting.

After a truly shite day, the guy I am talking to and have a date set with, texts while out with his mates to say he has just put a song on the juke box, that has been talked about between us.

My dog sleeping next to me all day. He had a cute "smile" on his face, he looked so sweet and content. He has always known when I'm sad/depressed and will stay by my side for hours if not all day. The sweetest companion.

Someone sent me a return holiday card! I thought they had forgotten, but it turns out the mail just actually took that long. =)

Finding a DAC (digital to analogue converter) for my sound system/computer equipment for 15$ and getting sexy, sexy sound out of the new configuration.

(System for connecting the computer systems to the amp/digital sound processor via the USB port instead of the crappy quality stereo headphone jack)

Latest posts

Back