What movies do you look forward to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wages of Fear

Yeah, i know it came out in 1953 but i am still looking forward to seeing it.

Where the Wild Things Are Yes. The book that many of us have read in our childhood is coming to life and the trailer is fantastic. Check it out. It really looks good.

Also, kind of following Minus with this. Criterion has decided to release a very good film by John Huston called Wise Blood. It is based off of the novel by Flannery O'Conner. The music in this cinema piece is very outdated, but the film is a must to watch. For years the Criterion company has been hounded to release some of his films and they finally are!

470_box_348x490.jpg

http://www.criterion.com/films/1424

I'm preying they make jeremy kyle, maury or jerry springer the movie...i could do with laughing at stupid british and american idiots.

Unfortunatly this is never going to happen :(, i guess The Damned United looks interesting, i funnierly enough i know nothing about the manager it's about so it would be interesting to see the career of the SECOND greatest magaer in football.

Ong Bak 2? Sounds awesome. I saw The protector recentry. Tony Jaa is insane

Looking forward to "The Reader" and "Revolutionary Road" on DVD. <3 Kate Winslet

gotta have hopes for the new terminator movie. somehow will turn out lame, but the trailers so far all look like serious dark sci fi.

Dun dun -DUN- dun dun

I've never been much of a treker/trekie, but I am kind of looking forward to the new Star Trek movie. It looks like fun.

I'm looking forward to Angels & Demons, The girl with the dragon tatoo and the sixth Harry Potter

luciddisconnect said:
gotta have hopes for the new terminator movie. somehow will turn out lame, but the trailers so far all look like serious dark sci fi.

Dun dun -DUN- dun dun

I think it would be best to wait for the unrated cut on dvd. I have flashbacks of Die hard 4 when I think of the idea of a PG-13 Terminator movie.

I am looking for to Transformers for one reason, Devastator. I expect the rest of the movie to just like the first -- complete nonsense.

Public Enemies is the only other movie I look forward to seeing. Depp, Bale, Mann. You can't ask for more! This will be the best Hollywood movie of the season.

I am looking forward to getting the chance to see Martyrs. I don't have a great deal of faith when it comes to the "nushcool" horror flicks being worth the time, but this one sounds very intriguing, and I have heard nothing but goodness from the ones who have been able to see it.

i'm also looking forward to the 6th harry potter defiantly

such a great interesting book, i love how we were able to get a glimpse inside Voldemorts past
so cool

:)

Latest posts

Back