What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason, "Music of the Night," from the Phantom of the Opera musical. Tried singing it too.

Remind me not to go on Broadway haha. :p

heh mines embarrassing Don't go breaking my heart - Elton John and Kiki Dee

Everywhere.........Fleetwoid Mac. It was just playing on the car radio on my way to work this morning

[video=youtube] ^.^ grew up to Shirley Bassey me dad was obsessed hehe

Thank God for MP3 players. It used to be, what was stuck in my head was some random cheap crap from the 'Classic Rock' FM station that people have on at work. I grew up in the Classic Rock era and I remember almost all of the songs that this station plays. Most of them I would rather forget. They must play only the stuff that costs the least in royalties. Stuff like 'The Night Chicago Died' by Paper Lace. This song makes the 'Worst Ever' lists but it still gets played by this station. Now, thanks to my phone (which doubles as an MP3 player) and online music to copy, I often have Led Zeppelin or other good classic rock playing in my head.
[youtube]a3HemKGDavw[/youtube]
In constrast, 'The Night Chicago Died' by Paper Lace. Now, I've been to Chicago... and I have to tell you, the east side of Chicago is in Lake Michigan. And, the St. Valentine's Day Massacre with Al Capone didn't involve any police. (The composer is English and admitted he knew nothing of Chicago & didn't do any study about the Massacre before writing the lyrics.) Musically, I am not qualified to comment... but, you can judge for yourself. This sort of stuff used to be earworms for me, except for all the good music now at my fingertips to drive it out.
[youtube]vtJ27y_9LOg[/youtube]

Arachne said:
heh mines embarrassing Don't go breaking my heart - Elton John and Kiki Dee
Haha! That's an earworm for sure. I really do remember it coming out of the AM radio of my Ford Maverick back in the '70s as I drove home from my crappy job late on a lonely night. Probably I heard it every night all that summer; it was a very hot tune.

Latest posts

Back