What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aisha said:
I liked that song when I was younger, because of their reactions to one another.Adorably childish. Cooties don't cha know?

Lol, me too.

Solivagant said:
Aisha said:
I liked that song when I was younger, because of their reactions to one another.Adorably childish. Cooties don't cha know?

Lol, me too.

I liked rothbart's song the best from that one. Bad guys always have the best songs and tons of sass, and a bad guy with a voice for jazz? Hello..

[video=youtube]
Still a favourite. On repeat.

God and Satan - Biffy Clyro

The person below my flat was playing this earlier today and it has been struck in my head all day, I really love it and it made me remember why I fell for Biffy to begin with.

The sax riff from new thang by redfoo. Hard to forget when people around you keep imitating the sax player in the video.

The song in this commercial. I just saw the movie (Disney's animated "Robin Hood") the other day for the first time in probably 25 years, and now I can't get it out of my head.

I love this commercial though. ^^

[align=center][video=youtube]

A podcast I listen to uses this as an opening theme, gotta say as songs go this is not a bad one to have stuck in there:

Pennywise - Revolution

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin' dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin' dirty...

Latest posts

Back