What songs do you listen to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian said:
OH MAN, BREAD!

I LOVE the work the Seatbelts did for Cowboy Bebop. That entire soundtrack (well, SET of soundtracks...) just flat-out owns me.

I really like the harmonica tracks actually, like Spokey Dokey and Diggin' My Potato (shut up all of you with your Idaho jokes). And Space Lion is good, too.

Nice picks with Waltz for Zizi and Goodnight Julia...man, some of these songs are those kind that used to (and occasionally still do) trigger real memories/feelings about my long-time-back episode of unreciprocated love. I used to be able to lock the door, put these songs on, turn out the lights and just curl up in to the couch with my depression and some tears, and frequently a glass of wine.

I know I say this a lot, and it's NOT healthy, but I kind of miss being able to do that because it was all I had left of her.

Aye, it was the music in Bebop that got me hooked up in the first place. Haven't quite managed to find anything like it in the eastern animation afterwards, which is a shame. One of a kind type o' project. I still listen to the songs on a regular basis when I got the blues in my heart, as they say; helps lighten the load a bit. :)

Cheers to you for your taste in music.

Latest posts

Back