What time did you get out of bed today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7:00 AM

I've been waking up in the morning but it's been kind of rough for a while.
But I'm glad to say today was a return to form (y)

The next thing I need to do is to try to go to bed around 11:00 PM, if I stay up any later than that, I have difficulty waking up on time.

I’ve been getting up early all year. Not deliberately; it just happened I either had things to do or couldn’t sleep due to hotter weather. Lately it’s been cooler at night and I’ve been having good sleeps. Right now I’m sitting outside having breakfast watching the birds in the bath. I was doing chores for an hour prior to that.

7:00 AM

I've been going to bed before 12 AM the last several nights in a row, so I was able to just roll out of bed on time today. I have to keep this up now.
Having a routine is nice isn't it? I'm in bed by 11:00pm most nights and up at roughly 8:00am

Having a routine is nice isn't it? I'm in bed by 11:00pm most nights and up at roughly 8:00am

I used to ignore stuff like routines and all that, I thought nothing a person could do would make any difference if you're not born really gifted at something. But now I feel like I should have gotten into routines a lot sooner, in fact I wish I never stopped. It might have saved me some trouble.

Your schedule sounds pretty good.
I try to get up at 7AM, and be in bed by 12AM at the latest, preferably in the 11PM hour.
I definitely feel a good difference when I go to bed earlier, several days in a row.

Last edited:
I used to ignore stuff like routines and all that, I thought nothing a person could do would any difference if you're not born really gifted at something. But now I feel like I should have gotten into routines a lot sooner, in fact I wish I never stopped. It might have saved me some trouble.

Your schedule sounds pretty good.
I try to get up at 7AM, and be in bed by 12AM at the latest, preferably in the 11PM hour.
I definitely feel a good difference when I go to bed earlier, several days in a row.
On rare occasions I stay up later like when I'm gaming.

On rare occasions I stay up later like when I'm gaming.

Yeah, I try to allow myself a little extra awake time on Friday, Saturday, and holidays/special occasions.
Other than that, I think going to bed before midnight works for me, I think I need it to fully recharge and not be a caffeine zombie in the morning.

Yeah, I try to allow myself a little extra awake time on Friday, Saturday, and holidays/special occasions.
Other than that, I think going to bed before midnight works for me, I think I need it to fully recharge and not be a caffeine zombie in the morning.
I'm with you on that one. When your body gets used to a routine you sleep better.

I lost my streak two days ago, but now today, after yesterday, I have two more 7:00 AM days under my belt.

I mark my calendar red (fail) or green (pass) to try to build the habit of waking up and going to bed on time. That makes it easier to not want to break the chain.

Latest posts

Back