What time did you get out of bed today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got up at 5 am. For the way my life has been lately, that's sleeping in! The previous 3 days, I got up at 3 am to get ready for clinical. :)

first at 5 am, then again 4 pm (sleeped from 10 am to 4)
Not so bad compared to how it is in the past..

Haven't been to bed yet (night shift)- currently feeling like a jacked up on coffee zombie.

Approx 8am, just got the kid into school on time, doors closing... <squeeze> 'See you tonight, have a nice day!' Phew! Coffee.

4:18am.

Was fantastic, since I've been waking up at like 9pm recently thanks to a massive 36 or so hour long gaming session with a friend over Xbox Live which messed up my body clock by quite a bit. So last night I forced myself to stay up 24 hours, then go sleep at around 10pm, so I'd wake up in "normal timezone" hours.

It's nice to wake up to light, no matter how partial it was. I like waking up just before dawn anyway, you get the sense that the day is truly yours, instead of waking up when it's already light and feeling like you've missed something.

Slept like 14 hours last night. Oh man, it felt so good after waking up every morning at 6am for the last two weeks.

Stupid'o'clock, that's when.

I don't actually have a bed, I make do with skin. Not my skin, mind you. The flayed skin of my enemies!

Okay no. I have a bed but I don't spend much time in it. This morning I believe I rose at 5am. Then I had plain pasta for breakfast. It was a shitty morning, as usual. :(

This thread feels vaguely familiar..I may of posted in it before. That's probably a bad thing n_n

9am. This is despite being on the phone from 10pm Friday - 2am Saturday and then sleeping at 4am. *Proud*

Latest posts

Back