What will you wish for this Christmas?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A completely non judgemental cat with endearing habits and no inclination to either chew it's way through my Hi Fi cables or use my furniture as scratching posts.😐

1. Less hardships for every one.

2. Aston Martin DB9. ...oh right something more realistic a new dvr.

3. Being a very tactile person a hug and kiss.

I spend every Christmas with my family and I wish that just for once we could have one Christmas that doesnt end with a massive argument! It happens every year and usually over nothing lol! :) It would be nice to have one Christmas where we are all happy!

Dreamer88 said:
I spend every Christmas with my family and I wish that just for once we could have one Christmas that doesnt end with a massive argument! It happens every year and usually over nothing lol! :) It would be nice to have one Christmas where we are all happy!

Oh, the memories of Christmas past! So many huge arguments when we all used to have a big family Christmas. These days, everyone has their own families and we just see each other for a few minutes to say "Merry Christmas" and then we're off again. A much safer strategy...

user 130057 said:
Dreamer88 said:

Oh, the memories of Christmas past! So many huge arguments when we all used to have a big family Christmas. These days, everyone has their own families and we just see each other for a few minutes to say "Merry Christmas" and then we're off again. A much safer strategy...

Yeah, I'm just glad that now I'm older when they start arguing I can just get up, go home and let them get on with it! :)

Latest posts

Back