What's the best dream you can remember?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiceCrispie

Reaction score
I cant remember my dreams anymore. I used to really used to look forward to them on waking up to brighten my day. But now they are scant. Bits of snippets of random boring stuff. I'm usually alone wandering through some strange places or there are people around but hardly any meaningful conversation or actions. I once flew in a dream and that was pretty good too.

I remember being awestruck once in a dream by a giant red moon one night. But I have never had anyone with me. Would have been great to seee it with other dream characters.

what's your best dream you remember and why?

Most of my dreams are either neutral/weird or nightmares.
Once in a blue moon I will have a dream about a person who was special to me (she died 5 years ago) and those are definitely the best ones. But they are extremely rare.

Most of my dreams are either neutral/weird or nightmares.
Once in a blue moon I will have a dream about a person who was special to me (she died 5 years ago) and those are definitely the best ones. But they are extremely rare.
Sorry to hear that. you have known love and that’s good Even so, I hate loss too.

I have trouble remembering any good dreams, but I’ve had nice ones that I wanted not to wake up from. I usually have disturbing dreams and nightmares though. I used to have a lot of flying dreams when I was younger, but I couldn’t get much height. Then one dream had me flying to whatever height I wanted; I was totally in control of it. I thought it was something meaningful about my life situation, but I don’t recall anything different happening. I wish I had sexual dreams, but I never do.

I had a dream maybe a year or so ago, where I was in love :love:, or had some kind of huge crush, and it was reciprocated. I think we had to part ways though. The thing about it is, I find that, although there are a myriad of emotions to have, through out human experience, they seem to have different flavors, depending on time and circumstance. It was nice to know I could still feel that way, after all these years. hehe.

-----

For a couple of weeks or so, a little while ago, I began randomly having very different dreams than usual. They were very involved, and complex, which is not the norm for me. Usually I only remember a sort of situation or circumstance, but, these dreams had a certain complexity of depth to them. I couldn't even really make sense of them, or remember them that well; but, it was nice. It gave me the feeling that something in my life was changing (and perhaps not in a bad way).

Last edited:
I had a strange one way back in college. I'll spare the details, but I dreamt in vivid detail I was a pilot. I had vivid, detailed memiries of everything that happened, including the feel and texture of the dashboard and the screens, which took me almost a month to master (in the dream).
When I woke up, I was incredibly disoriented. Stayed that way at least half the day. One of my friends I actually called by the wrong name a few times. They must've thought I was hung over lol.
It was a peculiar experience.

I absolutely love dreams with other people! Tmi but preferably people I find hot and yummy :p

Also, I love apocalypse dreams, with zombies. Adore them! I do have two different directions with apocalypse dreams though, one where I wake up crying (family died) or one where I'm super cool and fighting zombies (family is usually also dead).

Does anyone keep a dream journal?

I absolutely love dreams with other people! Tmi but preferably people I find hot and yummy :p

Also, I love apocalypse dreams, with zombies. Adore them! I do have two different directions with apocalypse dreams though, one where I wake up crying (family died) or one where I'm super cool and fighting zombies (family is usually also dead).

fighting zombies sounds interesting. I never fight anyone an anything. I'm more or less always alone. never interact much. But I did have a bus blow up once and got angry with the driver lol

@Murakami_1 what does the acronym Tmi mean?
Too much information :)

fighting zombies sounds interesting. I never fight anyone an anything. I'm more or less always alone. never interact much. But I did have a bus blow up once and got angry with the driver lol
Hahahaha blaming him for an exploding bus? I really love dreams and their illogical everything

I used to. I've mentioned this here before, but I was part of a site that was interested in that stuff, for a while. People were having all kinds of lucid dreams on there and I wanted to do it too. One of the things they recommended doing was keeping a dream journal, to get used to the idea of remembering as many details of your dreams as possible, so that you could recognize when you were in a dream, and therefore to take control of it.

I was never able to get a lucid dream going, but I did keep a dream journal for a bit. Maybe I should get back to it.
I haven't really had any dreams at all, lucid or otherwise, for a while though.

To tell you the truth, I'm actually living my best dream in Real-Life now. Hard to believe but it's even better than some of the fantasies I used to have. After all, most of what you see in fantasies are Not doable in reality. But now I know what's my greatest joy that's also doable in my reality. Took an awfully long time (from the 1980s onward) that I slowly and gradually developed ideas that would eventually lead to a fulfilling solution. And they are intertwined with my purpose in life so it's 100% perfect.

Latest posts

Back