What's the best dream you can remember?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a dream a few nights ago that I was driving with my father (he's been dead since 2005) and we were looking at hot young girls and rating them. Was a fun dream. And no, I never did that with him in real life, unfortunately.

Which is? I’d like to know, I’m envious.
Much as I hate to say it, I'm afraid I don't feel at liberty to reveal, because it's much too bizarre and convoluted.
In the beginning, I did not even know what my dream is, I did not even know what would make me happy. The difficulty is to find a dream that's doable in reality. But sometimes even the Impossible can come true--because of the quotation: The word "Impossible" means "I'm possible."

Much as I hate to say it, I'm afraid I don't feel at liberty to reveal, because it's much too bizarre and convoluted.
In the beginning, I did not even know what my dream is, I did not even know what would make me happy. The difficulty is to find a dream that's doable in reality. But sometimes even the Impossible can come true--because of the quotation: The word "Impossible" means "I'm possible."
Feel free to PM because I don't think you could tell me anything that bizarre or convoluted that I've not been exposed to.

Feel free to PM because I don't think you could tell me anything that bizarre or convoluted that I've not been exposed to.
I've been eaten by a giant, melted, inverted inside out McDonald's clown head while I was naked and had one leg missing, because it was disassembled by Justin Trudeau with a knife and a spatula, while I was visiting feodal Japan, in a dream...
You aren't ready for me. 😆

Which you don’t want to share for some reason.
The reason I don't reveal is because it's both bizarre and complicated. And so you might misunderstand and think I'm bonkers. All I can say is I'm contented now. I don't have everything I want but I can still state emphatically that I'm living my dream. Admittedly though, to make my gift survive, I have to deal with some nasty people. But it's the price I pay for my gift. Does that answer your question?

The reason I don't reveal is because it's both bizarre and complicated. And so you might misunderstand and think I'm bonkers. All I can say is I'm contented now. I don't have everything I want but I can still state emphatically that I'm living my dream. Admittedly though, to make my gift survive, I have to deal with some nasty people. But it's the price I pay for my gift. Does that answer your question?
Bizarre and complicated? Let me be the judge of that lol. PM me if you like. I'm really interested.

Was about a fortnight ago, I was working as an IT interim (?) at some space centre (?) and there was a young couple that had taken off in their house sized craft, a malfunction happened as they got upto the clouds showing some sort of prototype craft like the millenium falcon in StarWars, it took off got quite high and suddenly flipped and came down crashing into the ground killing the couple outright instantly, creating some huge explosion and terminal crater, which everyone could hear them just before go into panic through an intercom in the grounds and then I woke up. Most vivid dream Ive had in a long time.
Time before that was of a woman I chat to regularly who walks her dog and always stops to chat locally, also vivid and rare to remember it upon waking and looked identical in looks and voice to this woman, I even noticed she had salmon pink nail varnish and clothes were the same. I don't normally remember dreams but know I had one seemingly moments before waking.

Latest posts

Back