Why are Women afraid to touch me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been groped outside a bar. Squeezed my arse cheek like a fuze ball. Funnily enough her partner was right there and didn't seem to mind. I couldn't care less, but it goes without saying if I had done this I'd either have a criminal conviction or at least have had some free dental work from the bar staff or men around.

I've been groped outside a bar. Squeezed my arse cheek like a fuze ball. Funnily enough her partner was right there and didn't seem to mind. I couldn't care less, but it goes without saying if I had done this I'd either have a criminal conviction or at least have had some free dental work from the bar staff or men around.

Very true. You would have been hurt so bad that you wouldn't have been able to type for awhile also.

Instances where I hugged a coworker - a death occurred, an ******* customer was extra, or I was dating them. There had to be something genuine behind it.
I do give a lot of pats on the back though.

Instances where I hugged a coworker - a death occurred, an ******* customer was extra, or I was dating them. There had to be something genuine behind it.
I do give a lot of pats on the back though.
Omg... I would lovee to pat someone on the back.... lol thats a good idea!

Well today she did the same thing again. Hugged him, just told me goodbye.

Not long after she left the guy she hugged trashed her to everyone, said she was doing a horrible job, screwed allot of things up, and bad mouthed her pretty bad. 'Oh look, this got screwed up. Let me guess who did it. Yeah the person who isn't here right now.' He said stuff like that

Inside I just laughed. My whole life I've been continuously overlooked and undervalued compared to 'flashy' people who sometimes aren't so great on the inside. If people want to play favorites based on flash, popularity etc, and not the real content of someone's character, fine. Continue to hug people who stab you behind your back and throw a cold shoulder to others.

Not long after she left the guy she hugged trashed her to everyone, said she was doing a horrible job, screwed allot of things up, and bad mouthed her pretty bad. 'Oh look, this got screwed up. Let me guess who did it. Yeah the person who isn't here right now.' He said stuff like that

Inside I just laughed. My whole life I've been continuously overlooked and undervalued compared to 'flashy' people who sometimes aren't so great on the inside. If people want to play favorites based on flash, popularity etc, and not the real content of someone's character, fine. Continue to hug people who stab you behind your back and throw a cold shoulder to others.

You sure he wasn't just kidding? if he was dead serious about it, ****, that sucks.

You sure he wasn't just kidding? if he was dead serious about it, ****, that sucks.
He was dead serious, but the story goes deeper

It's true - she didn't do great. However, she's working 70+ hours a week, including an overnight job to try and afford rent for her 2 children which she told me goes up $400 in January. She's a single mom. She comes to work in the morning right after working a graveyard shift at another job. She's working on like 1 hour of sleep between jobs. Cut her some slack man! The guy she hugs knows this too. And it's like he doesn't care, or simply can't compute what she's doing and how hard it is on the human body.

And it gets worse. At both jobs she has to stand up. The guy who she hugs has the same job as her, and he has a stool that he uses sometimes. I told him to write off a stool for her to use as well but he refused, saying they weren't suppose to sit down, but he only uses his stool because he has a place he can 'hide it' when regional management comes by, which is usually only like every 3 months.

Watching this woman literally kill herself was too much, so I bought a stool for her anyway with a my own money. When I came to work with it the guy she hugs immediately don't me to get rid of it. I did, but he still keeps his stool and sits on it from time time. But the single mom who works 16 hr days? No stool for her. Remember she hugs this guy, but not me. I mean dude, let this woman sit on it, not you!

My whole life I've been continuously overlooked and undervalued compared to 'flashy' people who sometimes aren't so great
Join the club.
I'll be 58 in 3 weeks.
Been seeing this my whole life.
Now being an older, lifelong single guy (the demographic that dies youngest, by the way), you would think that some of the girls I deal with would say "hey, if I stay with him for a few years...I could collect on his will"...but no.
They still prefer felons and druggies to me.
Go figure...

Last edited:

Awh noo thats messed up! Makes me think of them married men who would rather spend their money on flashy cam girls than their wives…. Such a strange dynamic.

But you know that could be why she hugs him…. To try to get him to stop dominating her. Usually light flirting makes men nicer to you…

I hate that you feel she overlooked and undervalues you because she didnt hug you though, thats such a harsh internalisation to deal with

In case anyone cares, the guy who she hugged, instead of me, has completely turned against her and is now working with the manager to get her transferred somewhere else. She doesn't know any of this.

I sitll feel sorry for her. But this is what happens when you kiss up to people based on position/popularity instead of working to find the people who really have your back

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back