Worst Movie you have Ever seen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure there are worse films out there, or ones so bad I stopped watching after a few minutes, so I'll only list ones I've seen all the way through.

Revolver. Definitely one of the worst films I've ever seen. Starts off good, gets progressively worse then has one of the worst endings of all time, so bad it left me angry.

The happening. Everything about this is stupid. Mark Wahlberg is hilariously miscast in this, its like when they put peanut butter in animals mouths to make it look like they're talking.

Prometheus. What a let down, I'd still watch a sequel if it ever gets made though.

Rob Zombies Halloween remakes. First is pretty bad, second is dog honeysuckle.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. The plot is so weak in this. A ******* shard of the allspark is left? blah blah blah, things happen, you just cant tell what.

A Haunted House. No idea how I managed to get through this one, its basically a black guys have big dicks joke that lasts 86 minutes. Oh and ghosts or sumthin.

I have two:

My award for the worst ratio of anticipation to disappointment would be "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace."

However, "Battlefield Earth" takes the cake for the worst movie I've seen that isn't even fun to watch for the unintentional laughs.

Peaches said:
I watched it yesterday! (very excited)

That movie has a lot of fans, however it was lost on me.

Mamma Mia

I love musicals, & I like ABBA however this movie was so incredibly dire, & I was on a friends hen do & had to sit through the whole blasted thing-I'll never get that time back either!

sucker punch...taking disgusting abuse of a young woman and cramming loads of twisted sadistic sexuality in to it, i can imagine murderers might like it but thats it

One of the Batmans....the one with Arnold Schwarzenegger in it. It's the only film I have seen where I actually walked out of the cinema.

Minty said:
One of the Batmans....the one with Arnold Schwarzenegger in it. It's the only film I have seen where I actually walked out of the cinema.

Interesting. I've actually never walked out of a movie. I think since I paid my money, I might as well enjoy something about it. Even if it's marveling at it's sheer awfulness. :)

I think I walked out on a movie by Jonze? about a poet writing poems, we are talking maybe 2002?

"12 Monkeys" with Bruce Willis.

I watched the film with some expectations given it's relative success at the box office and all the way through the film I had the expectation that it would get improve from its slow and confusing start but it never did. One of the worst uses of 2hours in my life.

Well this one was so bad it was "good" in the sense of high comedy...."Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell". Oh and an old 70's horror flick with Joan Collins (that ought to be scary enough on its own) titled "I Don't Want to Be Born" in the UK and "The Devil Within Her" in the US. Found it on a very bored night around 2am and woke everyone up laughing so loud.

Idiocracy, Ted, Hobo With a Shotgun, Alfie (not to be confused with Alf). Also didn't particularly enjoy American Psycho or Texas Chainsaw Massacre either. Especially Texas Chainsaw Massacre. My friend and I were watching it because we just wanted to know what it was about, since it's a classic. It's not that it scared us, but rather we found it disturbing. It made us uncomfortable to the point where it wasn't enjoyable. We wound up throwing it in a fire.

I realize that there are a lot of people who enjoy some of the movies I mentioned a lot. But they just had too much violent, sexual, and/or miscellaneous crudeness in them for me. I'm very picky, and my standards don't always stay consistent - for example, I like some mobster or war movies. I'm just really particular about this stuff.

An American Hippie in Israel ( I had to watch it I mean it was a hippy lol )

Latest posts

Back