Worst Movie you have Ever seen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Cloverfield.

I wouldn't put it as the worst but i sure didn't find anything to recommend it. Rather disappointing film.

Arachne said:
An American Hippie in Israel ....

Thanks. I skipped that one because it sounded like it might not be worth the time, but i kept wondering if i should have watched it. Most of the film on the youth counter culture of that time was based more on stereotypes generated by the media, and still perpetuated today, than on reality so i thought there was a chance that an Israeli film may have been able to sidestep that.

Minus said:
EveWasFramed said:
Cloverfield.

I wouldn't put it as the worst but i sure didn't find anything to recommend it. Rather disappointing film.

Well...I agree about the "nothing to commend it" part.
That, coupled with making me physically ill made it the worst movie I'd ever seen. I'd never go see a movie where the camera jumps around like that again. I'd never had motion sickness before that. My gosh I felt the need to vomit. lol

Usually when I sit through truly bad film, it's because that film is part of a franchise I love. The Godfather Part 3 springs to mind. But for me the undisputed king of all bad franchise films is The Phantom Menace.

Superman Returns without doubt lol it's was a big expensive looking box with nothing inside... Thank you Bryan Singer for almost killing the franchise. And this coming from a guy who loves superman so much my arms are covered with tattoos from superman comics and movies. It really wouldn't have taken a lot for me to like it but it was just one big massive fail on all accounts lol

I've seen a lot of those "parody" movies that came out after a specific genre hit it big. A few of those are real stinkers. Also that Left Behind movie with Nic Cage. Dang it was so bad.

Latest posts

Back