Would you marry a rich millionaire?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I loved them, yes. It wouldn't matter how much they had or didn't have.

Im with Nilla...sure, if I loved him. But....that's anyone, not just someone who has money.

Depends on if she's old/sick enough to die within the next 5 years.

I believe in love, but when life hands you an opportunity like that, YOU TAKE IT!!

I can always look for love AFTER I get my $30,000,000 inheritance. :p

Badjedidude said:
Depends on if she's old/sick enough to die within the next 5 years.

I believe in love, but when life hands you an opportunity like that, YOU TAKE IT!!

I can always look for love AFTER I get my $30,000,000 inheritance. :p
:D
....I would make her hire someone though to deal with all the rumpy pumpy...(shudders!)

it's what's on the inside that counts.

Money means nothing to me, especially if the person does not have a nice personality, etc.

it's just like physical appearance. If someone I find very pretty has a not so nice personality, I am not turned on by them at all.

Now, a funny vid that fits right in with this thread. :p

I wouldn't. I like simple and uncomplicated, and money complicates everything. Although I want to live comfortably, I never want to get to a point where my possessions own me.

I don't know - do I love them? Are they someone that I could see myself spending the rest of my days with even if they didn't have a cent to their name?

Because rich doesn't equal wonderful, and I have enough self respect that I want to be with someone that I actually like.

i would whether i loved them or not, i would marry them for their money then divorce them and get half their wealth.

stella said:
i would whether i loved them or not, i would marry them for their money then divorce them and get half their wealth.
Here I got proof, now.
Exactly the reason I doubt there actually is love at all and is getting me to dislike all female population. Don't hate 'em yet, but starting to. I know, I know.. I shouldn't be generalizing, but just can't help feeling that way, no matter how evil I may sound.

Just money, eh. Guess those that just want divorce are good. Why not murder him and get all their wealth, not just half. Just some poison in morning coffee, cold-blooded, no one would ever know. And in this world women are even less likely to be suspected as criminals. Bullshit.

I seriously do hope I'm wrong here. :|

Guess that already answers the OP question: No, I wouldn't.

Hah, would I marry a rich millionaire? I would marry anyone or ANYTHING that wanted me at this point. And no, I don't have much self-respect or self-worth left these days. :)

stella said:

Lovely.

Matej said:
stella said:
Here I got proof, now.
Exactly the reason I doubt there actually is love at all and is getting me to dislike all female population. Don't hate 'em yet, but starting to. I know, I know.. I shouldn't be generalizing, but just can't help feeling that way, no matter how evil I may sound.

Just money, eh. Guess those that just want divorce are good. Why not murder him and get all their wealth, not just half. Just some poison in morning coffee, cold-blooded, no one would ever know. And in this world women are even less likely to be suspected as criminals. Bullshit.

I seriously do hope I'm wrong here. :|

Guess that already answers the OP question: No, I wouldn't.

i am not speaking on behalf of the female population, just from my experience there is no such thing as love and commitment. so i may as well get something out of being in a relationship, money it is. lol. better than the fists in my face and having a broken heart caused by a cheating partner. i have gotten over my delusion of the whole fairy tale ending, its false, but was brainwashed into s by all those awful children's films.

there is such a thing as lust, but love? no such thing.

these statements are all based on my own experiences, i am not talking for anyone else, just myself.

Matej said:
stella said:
Here I got proof, now.

One person (so far), on the entire thread has this opinion and you're applying to ALL women, everywhere? Stop looking for excuses to hate women.

EDIT: And by the way...being jaded and being capable of murder are two different things. :club:

I'd marry a millionair. I don't have a problem with laying on my back
for sex...Oops i mean money. I would gladly please my sugar mama. :)
If she gives me the gold card...I'd eat her all up on our Italian imported granite counter top and love it :p
Thats taking her on granted.

Latest posts

Back