Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ride a motorcycle down a pyramid because who's done that before?

Would you rather cut off your thumbs or your tongue?

Oh! Good one. My thumbs because I've heard of people having amputated fingers reattached. Never heard that being done with a tongue.

Would you rather listen to John Denver or Barry Manilow?

Hmm... Barry Manilow because I like some his songs. And I have no idea who John Denver is.

Would you rather be pretty and rich or ugly and smart.

Pretty and rich, I know it's flaky but atleast I'll be tooo dumb too notice lol.

Would you rather face a grizzly or a tiger?

That's a pretty hard one, haven't tried either before soooo I think I'd rather go for the catfish......no the gold fish.....mmm yaeh that's it.

Would you rather eat pig balls or horse rectum?

Pig balls. At least no fecal matter passed through it. Poopy. That's what I call my puppy. Uhh..

Would you rather eat human poop or bird poop, (but like the same quantity as the human poop so it's fair)?

Pig ovaries. Now I want bacon.

Would you rather have a sex change or a face transplant?

I was in so much shock I forgot to ask.
Would you rather Would you rather jump into a volcano or off very, very high a cliff?

Volcano, I guess. At least that's sure death. But if I jump off a cliff I could be completely paralyzed but able to think. I mean that's awful. Volcano, definitely.

Would you rather be shot in the knee caps or run over your dog (It lives but becomes horribly disfigured)?

Right cheek butt think it will hurt better.

Would you rather would you rather eat coffee beans or orange peels?

I'd rather be hot and dumb that way I'll be happy cause I won't know any better, denial can really work for me. I know it sound fickel but it is really worth the try,lol.

Would you rather would you rather be super rich but ugly as hell or a super goureous/handsome and be seriously broke?

Are those supposed to be bad things? If I can't pick both, I'd rather smell like spearmint

Would you rather be treated like a red headed stepchild or a manhattan street prostitute?

red- headed step child. i already know what that's like, and it's not so bad after a while... and no, they're not supposed to be bad things, just annoying things for people around you.

would you rather live to be 200 years old, or live two 100-year lives? (you come back to life and start all over after you die at 100)

Latest posts

Back