Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A week locked in a room.
Considering most people I know who go to raves are high on exctasy, I doubt I'd be able to last 10 minutes without trying to punch them if they start touching me everywhere lol. At least, a week locked, I'll only have myself to worry about.

Would you rather work all your life for the sheer fun of it or retire as quickly as possible?

That's a very difficult question to answer. I pretty much have all the gadgets that I need. I'll have the painting, but I'd rather have a nice photo print.

Would you rather fix something or replace it?

Fix something if at all possible. Replacing can be fun though once fixing is exhausted. It feels like Christmas!

Would you rather have flavoured water or plain water?

I'd enjoy both. I think I'd rather have ALL my lunches out and most of my dinners in.

Would you rather be an Internet celebrity or a reality TV star?

Urgh neither....fame no thanks.

Would you rather a friend disagree with you being honest or keep it to themselves?

Definitely honest. Otherwise it would be difficult to trust them. Life would be boring if we all had the same opinion.

Would you rather wash and dry your dishes by hand, or use a dishwasher?

Definitely healthy. I don't want much in the way of material things.

Would you rather be a blonde or a red head? ( if you were making a change)

I get the feeling this was not a question for dudes... I'll go for the Eminem look.

Would you rather laugh or cry?

A forest. ( or maybe lay in a field surrounded by forest?)

Would you rather have cereal or pancakes?

I'd RATHER have pancakes, but I end up with cereal...

Would you rather go out to eat or make something at home?

Depends on mood, tonight it would be Comedy.

Would you rather help a high school student with maths homework or clean the toilet?

Serenia said:
Depends on mood, tonight it would be Comedy.

Would you rather help a high school student with maths homework or clean the toilet?

Jajajajaja... You got me. Clean the toilet because I'm so bad at explaining things.

Would you rather listen to music or watch TV?

Latest posts

Back