Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Life of hell, heaven, and fantasy, and everything in between.
(12-12-2010, 06:37 AM)Lord of Chyone Wrote: {I placed it here because it kinda fits in everywhere...}
Hi.
Well..... I guess I should introduce myself.
I'm a typical fifteen year old male, living in Miami. (Florida by the way.) Two problems:
1. Overbearing parents, and good grades- Don't get me wrong, I love my parents. They are wonderful people. However, if I have a 'C' in a subject, or don't do my Homework one night, they get.... frustrated. They give me no leeway for any mistakes or let me have sub-par expectations.
The second and more problematic issue is that I am...
2. Bisexual. Only my closest friends know this (well them and now you as I tell you on the internet.) It gets really.... awkward to a certain point. Also, everyone is always bashing gays and bis, and I have a tough time dealing with that.
However, I am not here for sympathy. I just want people to listen (or in your case read) to my woes and stories. Sometimes I will ask for advice, other times I'll want to throw my troubles out, let the world hear my voice.
Every day I will post giving a little summary about what happened in my day (except holidays or when I tell you otherwise), and sometimes I will write little pieces of writing and ask you what should I do next.
Sometimes, if I'm really needing advice, I'll post my situation and beg for a response to the scenario. Sometimes it'll be part of my books and writings, sometimes it will be about real life. The thing is that only I know the difference.
Hope you enjoy my life (starting from Saturday December 11, 2010)

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
IMG286682_ff_eagle_60IMG
(12-16-2010, 03:01 PM)queenwindbaby Wrote:
(12-12-2010, 06:37 AM)Lord of Chyone Wrote: {I placed it here because it kinda fits in everywhere...}
Hi.
Well..... I guess I should introduce myself.
I'm a typical fifteen year old male, living in Miami. (Florida by the way.) Two problems:
1. Overbearing parents, and good grades- Don't get me wrong, I love my parents. They are wonderful people. However, if I have a 'C' in a subject, or don't do my Homework one night, they get.... frustrated. They give me no leeway for any mistakes or let me have sub-par expectations.
The second and more problematic issue is that I am...
2. Bisexual. Only my closest friends know this (well them and now you as I tell you on the internet.) It gets really.... awkward to a certain point. Also, everyone is always bashing gays and bis, and I have a tough time dealing with that.
However, I am not here for sympathy. I just want people to listen (or in your case read) to my woes and stories. Sometimes I will ask for advice, other times I'll want to throw my troubles out, let the world hear my voice.
Every day I will post giving a little summary about what happened in my day (except holidays or when I tell you otherwise), and sometimes I will write little pieces of writing and ask you what should I do next.
Sometimes, if I'm really needing advice, I'll post my situation and beg for a response to the scenario. Sometimes it'll be part of my books and writings, sometimes it will be about real life. The thing is that only I know the difference.
Hope you enjoy my life (starting from Saturday December 11, 2010)

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Really, I don't want anything-thank you...
IMG286682_ff_eagle_60IMG
Okay. I was just wondering since you seem to be a bit confused about the whole thing.
(12-17-2010, 06:10 AM)Lord of Chyone Wrote: Okay. I was just wondering since you seem to be a bit confused about the whole thing.

I kinda lol'd, maybe cause of the amount of question marks.
Wow... it's been a few days since my last update. So, tomorrow morning I'll update.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You Find it Difficult to Forgive Yourself for The Wrong You've Done In Life? Komodo 14 5,715 03-10-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  "If your IQ is above a certain number life is pretty much unbearable..... Black Manta 8 1,472 02-17-2019, 10:50 AM
Last Post: constant stranger
  My life is done TheWolf 1 495 02-02-2019, 06:35 PM
Last Post: hewhowalksalone
  Too much time on my hands: Famous Fictional Characters Romances Brought To Life! Know One 2 614 01-13-2019, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Know One
  Life's unfair Wolf-01 8 2,052 10-25-2018, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Jessicat
  Anyone have any resources for helping adults with Autism cope and succeed in life? el Jay 6 1,226 10-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Last Post: el Jay
  Leaving web developement and starting life again Pennywise 2 833 08-08-2018, 03:34 AM
Last Post: kaetic
  Help!!! Life and Dating Issues. Any Advice 🤭 AveryTroubledBoy 5 1,933 03-01-2018, 12:17 PM
Last Post: TheRealCallie
  I don't understand what's going on in my life goodvibes 3 1,322 01-30-2018, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  Another major failure in life Augusto 8 3,082 06-01-2017, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Augusto