futile

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

i feel like whatever i post here will not be understood. it will not make the readers to feel the same way i do, it won't make them "synchronize" with me. that is impossible. this thought is so strong that it refrains me from writing or telling what i feel. it is like the ultimate truth behind the curtains, i don't think people are aware of this, so they continue to "link" and "communicate", all in a fake perception and cognition, not knowing that they are just blind.

Only one way to find out. Posting nothing is guaranteed to not be understood so what have you got to lose?

Guest, I can understand what you mean. Often I had the same feeling as you, but I think that if you don't try you will never get any result: neither your feeling will be confirmed, nor proved wrong.

When I first came to this forum, I felt like I was different to everyone else and wouldn't be understood either. After I made a few posts I found that most of the advice I got from other posters made alot of sense and alot of them did understand me, my loneliness and depression.

i feel like most (if not all) the people here probably wouldn't understand my situation (partly probably but not fully). And since I have no situations to ask advice on, I probably wont connect with people unless I talk with em 1 on 1. Which also will never happen because I never approach people.

But that doesn't really bother me. No one I've talked to about this issue really understood anyways (IRL). Who knows, I haven't been here too long maybe things will change later on.

I still think (if you're even keeping an eye on this thread) that you should at least try. You never know what will happen.

Guest said:
i feel like whatever i post here will not be understood. it will not make the readers to feel the same way i do, it won't make them "synchronize" with me. that is impossible. this thought is so strong that it refrains me from writing or telling what i feel. it is like the ultimate truth behind the curtains, i don't think people are aware of this, so they continue to "link" and "communicate", all in a fake perception and cognition, not knowing that they are just blind.

i read ya. i've been lurking and posting bits of knowledge in these boards for a while; haven't connected with a single person. not that i had that goal in mind. logging here and browsing the various threads is just good distraction. i think it's funny that i sometimes avoid coming here, because people are gonna think i'm a loner with no social life. we're lonely yes, but we also have egos and drives. no one is totally in tune with your mind, because it's yours only. anyone being with you a 100% is just sucking up to you.

you see, i'm not really here to help.. and i'm not seeking help; i'm just lonely. is that good enough guest?

Latest posts

Back