Spam

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We were hit by a pretty good flood of spam a couple hours ago. Not just two, three or four dozen spams but a flood of them. This flood of spam has been removed. If you notice someone following your post screaming SPAM, don't take it personal. They are referring to the flood of spam, not you.

Awe I missed all the spamming that's always fun. Spam, I haven't had that in years. I always thing about picking some up and frying it but it would probably just go right through me, then I'd be a victim of the white throne all night. :D

Kenny said:
People shouldn't post "spam" in your thread if it isn't spam.

My two cents.

Some people can't tell if it's spam or not.

Callie said:
In other words... Pay no attention to the man named BadJediDude. LMAO

Lol.

For the health conscious

Same delicious taste of SPAM® Classic with 33% less calories, 50% less fat and 25% Less Sodium.

21ox1ls.png

Since we're on the subject why is it called spam? What is thethymology behind the word spam
Is it because it is gross and no one will buy it?

It's called SPAM cuz it's "spiced ham" supposedly. I don't believe it's really the meat of a dead pig, tho lol

[youtube]anwy2MPT5RE[/youtube]

Wait, did we just get spam in the thread about spam? Can we leave it here for the pleasure of the irony?

Haha the spambot had the nerve to spam the spam thread. Also, I would like to apologize to the people whose comments were above the spam that were deleted. I spammed the spam.

Latest posts

Back