Mistakes have been made...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulsearchar

Reaction score
Mean Well - Do Bad

I wrote a song with that title once. Sums up the last few years of my life. Hitting it hard and ruining my future. Since the new year and my resolution to "get clean" my girlfriend of 3 years left me and I crashed my parents car drunk, for which I'm still awaiting criminal charges.

So ahhhh, hi.

Hi
People here are all eager to help you =)
So ahhh
Welcome to the forum soulsearchar
(Although me myself is new here ;P)

Cheers man. Life's been interesting since all that came about. What brings you to a forum of lonely people?

I dont really know coz i just sort of stumbled here ;P
Lol
I'm not exactly really lonely
I'm just lost as what to do in life
Coz life aint fair and we shouldn't expect it to be anyway
Just trying to survive and live to the best that i can

Stay strong!!
Best of luck mate :D

FakeBl0cks said:
I'm not exactly really lonely
I'm just lost as what to do in life
Coz life aint fair and we shouldn't expect it to be anyway
Just trying to survive and live to the best that i can

Ahhhhh I can relate. Although I have been somewhat isolated recently. Thanks for the well-wishes man, take it easy.

Well yes but I think everyone's picked up a guitar or written some lyrics at least once. How about you?

I don't play the guitar (would probably help to own one) and there's a difference between someone playing around and writing something once and someone that does it regularly. Is this something you do often? A hobby or a career maybe?

I see you have the same interest as me soulsearchar
Indeed lots of people does try to play guitar at some point
But most of them just learn a song or such

Honestly I haven't even picked up a guitar. Hip hop is where the heart is. Guitar does remain on my bucket list though...

soulsearchar said:
Honestly I haven't even picked up a guitar. Hip hop is where the heart is. Guitar does remain on my bucket list though...

Then, perhaps, it's time to do that? What else is on your bucket list?

Well that's what I've actually been struggling with lately. I don't really know what I want or want to do with life. Previously this probably would've been my mantra. I still think it's a dope song lol.

I'm also lost what to do with my life
we'all do at some point of our life
But still we support soulsearchar in his search!!
Let's try to do our best as i'm also in seeking mode
=)

Latest posts

Back