Walking disaster !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domyi

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My name is Dominika, you can call me just Domi that´s nicer :)
I am just sixteen nearly seventeen in a couple of months
I come from Slovakia, so as you can see I am not a native american speaker but that´s one of the reasons why I am here.
I love English I love learning it and want to improve it :)
I also feel lonely so I think I am on the right "adress"
I want to find new people, make friends, just chat about anything you wanna and have fun :)
The reason why I feel lonely is based on a lot of things surrounding me.
I have always been an only child, so I have no siblings, I used to have a lot of friends but after time and all changes that a life brings I have just a few of them. I don´t know why but all the best friends I had changed in wrong way and I only stay the same, still the same good girl. Now I have two best friends but one of them is way too far from me and we don´t see each other often and I feel that our relationship is going to be different, but I am getting used to it. The another one is a very good person but with opposite orientation..I don´t mind it I don´t blame her and I don´t judge her... but when I am with her and I am listening to all the talks about sexy girls and whatever like that I just don´t feel comfortable with her...it just seems to be silly to me. As I said above I have always been the good girl, and thatś another point, I am one of those girls which have a lot of interests, study hard, don´t go to discos, and so other people seem them different, stupid and so...but I am not so...and so I don´t have a lot of friends
Oh, maybe I am a little I just wrote here my story :(
I am sorry for pouring my heart here..
you might find yourselves in my story or something similar

I would like to apologize for my English, I hope you dont have problems with reading it :)
and if you dont mind you can always correct me :)
Nice to meet you ALL !

Hey Dominika, welcome to ALL! :)

Your English isn't bad at all, it's quite understandable so don't worry about it ;) I'm sorry to hear you feel alone, but I hope you'll be able to find some friends here. There's a good chance you might, as there's a lot of nice people here!

Enjoy your stay :)

Latest posts

Back