friendship via forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonlight07

Reaction score

hi there

i am new to these forums.

i am 43, female, living in Australia.

i would like to find someone that i could write to via forums. just share my thoughts with them. Get their opinions and hear them out as well.

Is anyone else interested? if yes please reply to this post. thanks

Cheers

moonlight07

Jilted John said:
G,day Moon! and welcome to the site.Rabbit away!

hi John

good to hear. Why is it that some people go through sadness. why is it that when people have everything in their life, they still feel unhappy and empty.

I go through ups and down. I work, have family, yet i feel down from time to time. i don't want to take medication, but would like to feel better on my own. but don't know how to .....

cheers

Moonlight07

I'm the same,I get mood swings from time to time,but I think I'm a bit bi polar.
This probably isn't the best place to ask others for advice,as it is a new members forum,and not everybody bothers to come here.You should go to A Lonely Life Forums page,select a forum that you think suits you best,and then post as a new thread what you have said in your intro.You will be surprised at the response.You are not the only one to feel like this.

Kind Regards.

John.

Jilted John said:
I'm the same,I get mood swings from time to time,but I think I'm a bit bi polar.
This probably isn't the best place to ask others for advice,as it is a new members forum,and not everybody bothers to come here.You should go to A Lonely Life Forums page,select a forum that you think suits you best,and then post as a new thread what you have said in your intro.You will be surprised at the response.You are not the only one to feel like this.

Kind Regards.

John.

thanks

Moonlight 07

I feel the same way sometimes too, moonlight. And I am one who hates medications (been seeing lots of unneeded meds being used in my family, that has ruined these people... Very sad.) I am trying to find natural stuff to help :) Besides... This is a forum to vent, complain, explain and talk about everything that goes on in your mind.

You can message me anytime, regardless of how your day is going.

:).

Hope to hear from you soon.

Take care.

Latest posts

Back