Account Closure

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you provide me with your user information, I can close your account. :)

Member said:
Could someone tell me how to close an account?
Thanks

Sorry I am back with the question of closing my account. My email is ********** I think it should be the right thing to do since I haven't been here for so long and I ain't really have friends here.

SadRabbit said:
Sorry I am back with the question of closing my account. My email is *************** I think it should be the right thing to do since I haven't been here for so long and I ain't really have friends here.

hi sad rabbit, if you're having problems making friends here, why don't you come into the chat room, it's much easier chatting to people in there. i've only got to know people throught the chat.

just a suggestion. :)
x

SadRabbit is a really good person. :p
but he thinks he's not.... cause he doesnt believe in friendship anymore.
he's a good friend though..if you're ever looking for one.

Hi SadRabbit, Firstly I have just edited both yours and sleepflower's posts so your Email address don't show. We don't need your mail address to delete an account. In fact we don't need anything but for you to ask.

I can dealt your account for you. I hope you do change your mind about it. But if you PM me or post here again to confirm you do wont your account to be deleted I well do it for you. You can always make another account again if you wonted to anyway.

well, sleepflower, I have come back to say my final farewell. Well, I would actually say I have quit alonelylife along time ago. About 3 months since I logged in. Actually, I began to come here less and less about a year ago. I found myself not making any friends....partially dude to my negativity. Things here changed too...so, it should be right that i leave. Well, lets just say, I am meant to be the lonely dude out there with no friends. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

As by request fro a PM and this thread I have just deleted SadRabbit's account :(

That hurt. Sorry to see you go. I hope you well feel free to make another account anytime you like.

SadRabbit said:
well, sleepflower, I have come back to say my final farewell. Well, I would actually say I have quit alonelylife along time ago. About 3 months since I logged in. Actually, I began to come here less and less about a year ago. I found myself not making any friends....partially dude to my negativity. Things here changed too...so, it should be right that i leave. Well, lets just say, I am meant to be the lonely dude out there with no friends. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

i would have been your friend :(

Hummm.... well, I don't want to start a new thread, but i guess I hijack this thread for awhile. SadRabbit is gonna go away for some time. Maybe 3 months...4 months....maybe forever from this forum. Just want to sort out my feelings and my loneliness and find my space in this cold cold world. Wish you people a nice time at alonelylife. Cya!

SadRabbit said:
Hummm.... well, I don't want to start a new thread, but i guess I hijack this thread for awhile. SadRabbit is gonna go away for some time. Maybe 3 months...4 months....maybe forever from this forum. Just want to sort out my feelings and my loneliness and find my space in this cold cold world. Wish you people a nice time at alonelylife. Cya!
:(

I hope you come back sometime, dragging your big ass carrot behind you. TC Rabbit. :)

If you want to leave, why not just never log into your account again unless you want to come back? It is easier for all parties involved in the process. Is it a question of willpower?

Anyway, (and I was not talking about you just now, just in general) I hope you have the best of luck in the upcoming months SadRabbit. You're always welcomed here.

SadRabbit said:

awww Wabbit! ((((((hugs))))))

You will be missed very much..you and your big ass carrots. Take care of yourself and maybe visit from time to time if you can.

Kisses and hugs from the Bunny Goddess

Latest posts

Back