Well, there goes my Christmas money...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jjam

****, ****, ************, ****!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! AAAAAAAAAAAH!

It is NOT the worst thing in the world. The situation worked out better than I've imagined these things do. Folks, I just had my very - first - car accident, and I was 100% at fault for it. I was on my way home and it's a little wet outside. Apparently, my brakes need some attention. I regret not giving them the attention before. Maybe I could have avoided this mess. My car? Oh, the damages are laughable relatively speaking. I could not even SEE the damages on my car at first. His car? well, a similar type of damage, but a greater area. His back left rear vs my front right... I'd love for a physics professor to explain that **** to me!

Eh. It went quickly, the guy seemed cool, and I'm sooooooo happy neither of us got hurt. I am prepared to pay for this, but the first estimate I got (admittedly not from someone who knows for certain) was approximately $500 based solely on the level of damage I described.

Oh, what a night. Maybe had I gone a little bit earlier to get some freakin' toilet paper and apple juice. Haha. ****!

****, that sucks. Big money for so little damage. At least some comfort that no one got injured, that's the most important thing.

I remember my sister was involved in a car accident last christmas. What a mess that was, with all the afterwork, but it turned out all right.

Grab a cup of tea or something and sit down, relax. I'm sure it will work out just fine in the end

The power of music, man. Emiliana Torrini... such a beautiful artist. I noticed everyone posting youtube videos of what they were listening to, and it made me run some searches for Emiliana Torrini. I am a huge fan of hers. So I came across "Unemployed In Summertime" (two versions, one of which I hadn't heard before) and "Tuna Fish Live", which I hadn't seen... took my mind off the ****. I might be up all night listening to music, but what else is new...

jjam said:
****, ****, ************, ****!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! AAAAAAAAAAAH!

It is NOT the worst thing in the world. The situation worked out better than I've imagined these things do. Folks, I just had my very - first - car accident, and I was 100% at fault for it. I was on my way home and it's a little wet outside. Apparently, my brakes need some attention. I regret not giving them the attention before. Maybe I could have avoided this mess. My car? Oh, the damages are laughable relatively speaking. I could not even SEE the damages on my car at first. His car? well, a similar type of damage, but a greater area. His back left rear vs my front right... I'd love for a physics professor to explain that **** to me!

Eh. It went quickly, the guy seemed cool, and I'm sooooooo happy neither of us got hurt. I am prepared to pay for this, but the first estimate I got (admittedly not from someone who knows for certain) was approximately $500 based solely on the level of damage I described.

Oh, what a night. Maybe had I gone a little bit earlier to get some freakin' toilet paper and apple juice. Haha. ****!

yeah that sucks!
I had a similar experience this spring... I was working on my car and had it up on blocks with the tires off... I borrowed my moms car to go pick up some parts... I ended up getting in an accident with her car and another womans van... unfortunately my mom didn't want to go through insurance because it would raise her rates, so instead I was expected to pay the costs on both vehicles... the damage was minimal and nobody got hurt, but it cost me $3000 for each vehicle... $6,000 in cash out of my bank account and I have nothing to show for it except the receipts on two vehicle collision repairs X( I will never borrow another car so long as I live... I'll go rent a **** car before I'll borrow one. grrrrrrr... still gets me pissed off!

Oh my..sorry to hear about your first car accident when you were off to get some toilet paper and apple juice (lol). Ouch about the expenses to be made. But good thing the accident was not worse than this. ;)

Sheesh, LitO! $6,000? That's a decent payment on a new car, man. :(
I'm going out today to get some "real" estimates on what this is going to cost me. I'm about over it, but I've gotta try not to think about the things I could have done with the money, things which would have actually put a smile on my face.

Latest posts

Back