born lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Depressedology

Reaction score
_
This guy in front of me wears the same shirt everyday.

This girl next to me keeps talking.
I wish I tell her to shut up. Just shut up.
I wish I get to care about someone in life. It seems to be the greatest feeling.

It sucks that my source of sadness is my future. I’m fine now, but I don’t know my future.
I think it’s going to be hard. I’m sick of shouting for help.
It’s not comfortable not knowing what’s there, neither it is if I knew that it’s not safe.

I live looking down, taking different paths every second, and regretting what happened few moments ago.
Then I worry about the dark spot at the end of the tunnel.

Walking a slow, fearful, dark road, sometimes I feel irresponsible for mindlessly going forward.
I’ve been optimistic thinking it could lighten up somehow along the way, but nothing so far.

We share concerns with friends, but I write this here because I have none.
Nothing so far and I have no where to go.

-- End.

I wrote this because I withdrew from college without a degree, no job, and I'm someone without family or friends.

I swear I feel I'd commit suicide if this kept going

youd prob have to be verry lucky if you just wait and hope for something good to happen and than it actually does.
would be better to change some things here and there.
start looking up instead of living your life looking down who knows what you`ll find along the way.

but yeah its all kinda scary specially when you go through it all alone.
dont know how to make it all better for you though.

nicely written post though, sad but pretty.
just hang in there, you never know what good things are still to come.

Thanks Paulo for the uplift and good wishes! and I'm trying to go by that advice. I wish you to spend good times, too :)

Latest posts

Back