Lonekiller Appreciation Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poguesy

Reaction score
Although I though it would never happen I have fallen in love with lonekiller.

I just can't go five minutes without thinking about him. I love him from the top with his caring way life to the bottom with his hairy toes.

Lonekiller needs love and I want you to share in this.

Do you love him?

I don't love his hairy toes, but I'd give him a man hug <hug - slap slap - break>

Why does he always post in green though?

Lonekiller, we have the same chance of surviving the zombie apocalypse so we'll stick together when it finally happens *hugs*

He's awesome. He's kind. He's great. He's compassionate. He dedicates his time and effort in things or people he believes in. He's none other than..... LoneKiller! *hugs*
:)

Edward W said:
I don't love his hairy toes, but I'd give him a man hug <hug - slap slap - break>

Why does he always post in green though?
Hi Edward W. What's up?:)
I post in green because it's easier for me to read "Quotes". For some reason, the lines that separate quotes are very faint on my computer. I just find it easier for me to read when my green words are mixed in with the black ones is all.

Thank you Poguesy for taking the time to author this thread. Thank you all for your kind words. I'm very grateful to be part of a forum where there are members with a heart.

LoneKiller said:
I'm very grateful to be part of a forum where there are members with a heart.

And as you are someone with such a kind heart to us here. Me grateful! *hugs*

Latest posts

Back