pathetic really.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dear-_-Tragedy

Reaction score
I am meeting my ex again today. I think i still love her although there is a thin line between friendship and love so i'm having a hard time deciding how i feel. I don't want to flat out tell her my feelings for fear of rejection. I know i need to take it slow. She may not even be into me any more. But last time we met she gave me reason to believe otherwise. What should i do? I don't want to rush things but indon't want to wait any longer. I want her back in my life. I want to kiss her again. I know i'm an idiot for going back to her but i can't stop thinking about her ever since i met her.

or am i just desperate? I don't know. A bit pathetic really.

Nah I don't agree. I went back to my ex boyfriend thinking it would work out but it didn't. It could be different for you though, seeing your ex again is always very hard. Cause nobody knows what to say or how to act. Just remember to be honest. Meet up with her and see how she acts around you.

Before taking her back though think if she's really worth it. I rushed back with my ex and things were ugly. Make sure you hang out for awhile before it leads any further. It's not good to go rushing back into things again.

You're an idiot for going back to her but that's what life is about. You want to kiss her, go and do it man.

We already met up once earlier in the week and the time flew by we talked for ages. Who isn't a fool when it comes to love?

Badjedidude said:
Don't mess with exes.

It's bad news.

Only those who break your heart or became an ex for a very good reason.

His ex may just not be this type of bad person.

Has anything major changed since you two broke up? There must have been a reason you did in the first place...

Recently had my ex want to start talking to me again, and although I don't completely know his intentions, I do know that because I didn't tell him what he wanted to hear - or rather, told him something he didn't want to hear - he stopped talking to me. I don't know your situation, but I agree with the people that say to think about it. Think about it before you just blindly dive back into a relationship that did indeed fail before. Go over the reasons why it failed, and what you both could do to fix it. I actually tried to go back with my ex years ago (about a year after we split) and it didn't work out. He was - and probably still is - just impossible to deal with. But best of luck to you.

Well I met up with her a few days ago and we kissed. A lot. It was just like I had only just met her. She seems different and I feel different. I am worried about getting back with her because all of my friends are saying I shouldn't from what I said about her back when I was thinking of breaking up with her. I think I should talk to her properly about our feelings before diving back into a relationship. Trouble is she is not good at being open with her feelings to anyone. I want to get back with her but I need to clear a few things first I think.

I'd say don't overthink your thing with her and just go with the flow. You'll have some sweet and some bitter moments for sure. That's what life is for, right?

Latest posts

Back