Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Something

Reaction score
So, I spent about an hour writing up an introduction, only to delete it. My name is Steven, I'm 28, and don't really know why I'm writing this up as opposed to just keeping quiet.

Hi Something,

Well it's always nice to see new members introduce themselves, and just because you have, you're not obligated to be vocal, but welcome to the site...

Thank you. It's not that I didn't want to give more details, I'm just more conditioned to keeping quiet about everything.

Something said:
Thank you. It's not that I didn't want to give more details, I'm just more conditioned to keeping quiet about everything.

Don't worry about it, that's your preference.

Wow, thank you all! I signed up a year or so ago at a somewhat similar forum and didn't get nearly as warm of a welcome. I'm liking this community loads better already. :)

I guess you "wrote this up as opposed to just keeping quiet" because you'd like to get in touch. Possible?:)
Welcome!

quintus said:
I guess you "wrote this up as opposed to just keeping quiet" because you'd like to get in touch. Possible?:)
Welcome!

Well, mostly, I guess. Hahah. I wrote up a few paragraphs, then deleted them before posting. But yeah, it's nice to get in touch. :)

Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back